Chapter Sixteen - The Black Apple.

Hinata stood before the table standing by it waiting for her new seven little friends to come back, she had awoke to see them gone along with their mining pickaxes. So she decided to make breakfast, as a thank you. She had made tea, bacon, eggs, pancakes you name it, it was the least she could do to portray her gratitude.

A tunic and trousers were put next to where she was sleeping when she awoke, so now she had a cream tunic with slim black trousers and her hunting boots. Her dress was folded up sat away, it was torn up now. But she did wonder how they had regular sized clothing since they were all dwarves, maybe a friend?

The door swung open with Konohamaru marching in the lead the latter following suit, he put his pickaxe in the wooden holder and the rest came in putting their pickaxes away. Konohamaru frowned seeing Hinata then his eyes widened at the table "you made us breakfast?"

Hinata smiled "yes."

"Thank you!" Moegi grinned clapping her hands together.

"Thanks a bunch." Watase smiled.

"I thought I would make it to show my gratitude for letting me stay." Hinata put her hands behind her back watching as her friends clambered into seats saying 'thank you's' to Hinata. After that they dug in devouring the breakfast.

Ebisu smiled "you can stay forever after making the best breakfast."

The seven then let out agreements saying 'here here' or 'totally' or 'she can stay all the time!' Hinata smiled "thank you." She sat down too sitting on a cushion by the small table eating politely at some toast she made, looking down the table everyone ate quite nicely other than Konohamaru who devoured the bacon and eggs then slurping the orange juice.

Hinata asked "do you have a basket?"

"A basket?" Izumo questioned "what for?"

"Well I was hoping to go out to look for some fresh apples." Hinata smiled, she ate her apple already and she hadn't been able to find any other apples nor a basket.

"I have one next to my bed." Moegi smiled.

Hinata returned the smile "thank you."

"So what are you going to do now?" Kotetsu asked.

"I'm going to go find Hanabi, I have no other choice." Hinata was planning on tearing some of her dress to use that as a mask to try conceal her face but her eyes were hard not to be noticed. She had the eyes of only a Hyuga.

Yes. She would go and look for her sister, she saved her from death, so she would protect Hanabi no matter what.

-

Hinata walked out of the house a basket in her hands, she had a strip of her grey dress around her covering her nose and mouth. Her seven friends weren't with her, she would be returning again before leaving to bid farewell.

She entered the forest area looking around for some apple trees, this forest was popular for them but Hinata had never been in this area to check it out. Hinata passed trees over and over but gasped looking towards a bush. She could see boots sticking out from the bush they looked like men's boots, almost like...

Hinata walked slowly forwards to the bush and then poked her head over letting out another gasp "it's Naruto-kun!"

Naruto was lying on the ground unconscious with a purple bruise under his eye, he was hit by someone? She crouched down shaking him slightly, "Naruto-kun? Can you hear me!" She shook him harder and his limp body then twitched. Then a groan emitted from Naruto and his eyes opened looking at Hinata "Hinata?" Well the mask really didn't prove helpful if he had already identified her, but it made her almost flattered he could tell already.