Chapter Thirty Eight - Zinnia and Gardenia

TO BE EDITED

Sorry if there are any mistakes!

-

Ino smiled dragging Sai around the castle, she was going to show him something amazing! She turned back then leaned forwards to him "from here you have to close your eyes. And if you refuse I'll cover them for you."

"Where is it you're taking me exactly?" He tilted his head on confusion.

"I'm taking you to something amazing! Something completely fantastic!" She grinned "now close your eyes."

Sai rolled his eyes but then closed them over, Ino smiled in response putting her hand in his then carefully leading him along the cobbled path. She guided him round to the left then she halted him "okay stop. Keep you're eyes closed!" She shouted when she saw his eyelashes flutter.

Ino then back up slightly and rubbed her hands together in excitement "open!"

Sai obeyed opening his eyes, then his charcoal eyes were met with beauty, so many colours and variety. He stood in the Yamanaka garden. It had so many flowers, the beautiful smell and beautiful colours surrounding him.

"See I thought you'd like it since you like to draw and all so you could paint here!" She grinned widely "do you like it? Wait have you seen this place before because I know you've come here a few times, oh Gods you've already seen this place haven't-"

"I've never seen this place before." Sai shook his head then smiled "it's a beautiful garden."

Ino narrowed her eyes "you don't sound that excited."

"Well I'm not one to jump for joy but inside I am." He walked towards her looking around at all the flowers, "so you're parents still tended to the garden?"

"It would seem so, as a child I loved this garden. I'd play here all the time, and my father would teach me about all the flowers in here. Actually my father knew a lot more about flowers than my mother did." Ino laughed shrugging.

"So what flower would you say I am?" He asked.

Ino chewed the inside of her cheek studying him "I'd say you're a mix of edelweiss which means courage it's not the prettiest flower having white petals almost looking like cotton. Then maybe some elderberry blossom which means kindness they're small white flowers..." She walked over round a winding path into the flowers picking out a white dome shaped flower with a multitude of cream to white petals. "To me you're a zinnia flower."

"And what does that mean?" He smiled.

"It means a few things. For one thing the white petal zinnia especially represents goodness which is what I see in you. Another thing it represents is constancy and to me you are just that. Another thing is remembrance." She walked back round to him and showed his the flower, "and finally. It represents long lasting affection."

He looked down at the flower that she was offering, he took it carefully by the stem then carefully slid it into her hair. "If that's your thoughts of me then if I am ever not with you you can have that flower to think of me."

She smiled then stepped back "so does it suit me?" She grinned.

"It suits you perfectly." Sai scanned the area "that means I need a flower for you, but it has to fit you perfectly."

"Well if you pick a rose I'm not accepting that. For one thing they're the most typical of flowers that everyone knows and they say it's the most romantic flower which is completely wrong."

Sai chuckled and looked around, "it won't be a rose. I do know some things about flowers." His eyes landed on a white flower, "I know exactly what flower you'd be to me."