Chapter Forty - Once Upon A Time.

Once upon a time there was a large thriving land of happy people. The land was ruled by the five great Kingdoms. The Sunshine Kingdom, the Sand Kingdom, the Moon Kingdom, the Flower Kingdom and the White Eye Kingdom.

They lived as happy people for centuries, that was until a curse struck upon them. A curse set by Madara Uchiha to make everyone live in a new world. And now it was empty, no one lived there anymore. No human. It was completely abandoned as everyone was taken to another realm.

Some were taken whereas others went willingly. That was just two men. Sasuke Uchiha and Sai. Who escaped the curse. They were heading after everyone to save them and bring them back. And to bring their friends back especially.

But the curse ended up wiping everyone's memories.

In the new realm everyone lived in they knew nothing of their true life. In the new home they had the soon to be King of the Sunshine Kingdom was instead living in the small town they were sent to working as a sheriff. The soon to be Queen of the Kingdom and wife of the Prince was now in the small town working as a school teacher blissfully unaware of her life.

The soon to be wife of Sasuke Uchiha and Queen of the Moon Kingdom was instead in the small town acting as a high skilled doctor. Unaware of her engagement or royalty. The lover of Sai and Princess of the flower Kingdom was in the small town working as a florist and nurse, unaware of her love for the man or the ten years she spent in a tower alone.

This could continue, being told of everyone's new lives. But it should be saved until another place and another time.

But little did the small town called the Leaf town know two men were coming to save them from the curse.

When the curse took everyone the land was filled with sadness. The purple smoke took two newly engaged lovers a woman in red and a man with white eyes. The purple smoke washed away a Prince and Princess who shared a love for apples. The smoke dragged away two new friends, a woman who lived in water and a man who lived in the forests with his dog.

It took all people and animals. Nothing could have stopped it.

A Fairy Tale ends with a happy ending. But this by far was a sad ending.

Sai and Sasuke gasped as if they were pulled out of the ocean as they landed on solid ground. Travelling through portals was extremely dizzy. Sai grabbed his head "that was dizzy." His hand brushed the flower in his hair, he smiled remembering Ino.

The two men looked around, they stood on a grey like ground with white lines in the center, there was a sign up on some grass which said 'WELCOME TO THE LEAF TOWN.'

But this Fairy Tale was not over. This was only the beginning of a new tale. A new adventure for the Prince Sasuke and the artist Sai.

"Well I guess we should start looking." Sasuke said.

Sai nodded and the two set off into the small town. Each with different but similar goals. For Sai to rescue Ino and all his friends. For Sasuke to save his family and Sakura along with his friends. But altogether they did share one goal.

That they would save their friends.

-

THE END.

Yeah you saw right, that is it! I know it's small but I planned for this to be a very small quick chapter to wrap it up. Well I guess you could say it isn't wrapped up actually since I left it on a cliffhanger... (Sorry.)

But yes this is the last chapter! But don't worry I am working on a sequel at the moment but please be patient because it will be a very long time until it comes out. I will post an update though when it is ready to be released, you should expect the next update from me to be a thank you, I always like to post them separately. 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed it and comment your thoughts if you enjoyed and if so please give me a vote. It means a lot.

(Just me crying over the new Once Upon a Time episode by the way... Anyone else with me?)

11/05/2016

~Rebecca