Chapter 22 FINAL

Chapter 22

RECAP I grabbed the bottle from his hand started gulping the blood. It tasted amazing. Few days back I used to think it was disgusting but now I could spend my entire life drinking it and never get bored. It was amazing.. After finishing I handed the bottle to that young lady.. "How was it?" Daniel asked.. "Amazing"I said. "Good now lets go to sleep. You need to rest my love."Daniel said laying down on the bed. I laid beside him resting my head on his chest. Soon I was drifted into deep sleep.

Rebecca's POV

When I woke up it was dark outside. I grabbed my phone to check the time, it was already half past eight at night. Guess I over slept. I looked around but couldn't find Daniel.

I got off the bed and entered the bath room. I looked my reflection in the mirror. I looked horrible. There were dark bags under my eyes. My eyes were red. I looked different than I used to look before. My cheekbones were more defined. My skin was fairer than before.

I took a quick shower and changed into some warm leggings and a baggy jumper. I exited the bathroom and headed downstairs. When I entered the living area, Sam and Daniel were sitting together chatting with one another. They turn to face at me when I enter the living area.

"Hey" I said smiling at both of them.

"Hey how're you doing?" Daniel asked me pulling me on his lap.

"Good actually I feel stronger." I tld him.

"Of course you will feel stronger since you are a vampire." Daniel teased me. I felt embarrassed seeing my stupidity.

"So everything good between you two?" I questioned them.

"Yeah everything's good, all sorted out." Sam said. Finally I felt relieved. I didn't wanted any fight between two friends because of me.

"Hey Sam can I speak to you for a moment alone?" I asked Sam.

"Sure" He said nodding.

"So I'll leave you guys alone for awhile." Daniel told standing up. He leaves the room in his vampire speed and soon the room was empty.

"So what did you wanted to talk about?" Sam asked me. I gazed at him, his eyes filled with curisity.

"Umm about that kiss. It was a mistake and I don't want to confuse you." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah I know. Sorry for kissing you. I know you love Daniel and nothings gonna change your feeling. Daniel deserves you more than me. But still I regret listening to my father and leaving you. But nothing can change the past. But still I will always love you." He said sadness filled in his eyes.

My heart ached with his every word. Seeing utter saness in his eyes made tears fall out of my eyes.

"Sorry Sam" I started crying. Sam stood up from the couch and sat next to me hugging me tightly.

"Shh shh It's alright. I'm happy for you. You don't have to cry." He said rubbing my back in order to comfort me.

"I'm so sorry. You won't be able to happy because of me. I'll be the reason of your sadness." I continued crying.

"Look I'm not sad, I'm happy for you two." He said but I can't believe him. His voice filled with sadness as if he was trying to stp himself from crying.

"I'm sorry but always remember that you are one of the best guys in this world and I'll always love you as a friend." I said. my voice still sounded shaky although I had stopped crying.   

"I know that." Sam said wiping away the tears from my eyes. "And if he does anything stupid just tell me I'll beat shit out of him." He said chuckling.