Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Recap “Wow great just when I came to my best mate’s house to give my girlfriend her cell phone and here she is cheating me with my best mate. Great.” Someone interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and saw Daniel trembling eyes filled with blood tears. “What a surprise.”He said with a trembling voice.

“I loved you Bec and this is what you give me in return,” Daniel shouted. “Daniel this isn’t what it looks like.”I said. “No, don’t you dare lie to me. This is exactly what it looks like,” Daniel said in a harsh tone. “No! It isn’t! When I came to know Samthan is Sam and what he did wasn’t his choice, it overwhelmed me. I was confused and didn’t know what I was doing. Please try to understand me Daniel. Please!” I begged him.

I ran towards him and held his hand. “Please!” I begged again. “Don’t you dare touch me. You are a betrayer. You played me as a toy. You never loved me. You just used me to get to you Sam.” Daniel said pulling his hand out of my grip. “I love you Daniel. I only love you not Sam. I was just confused. Please believe me!” I begged.

Without saying a word, he turned around and started walking towards the exit of the house. “Daniel, wait! Listen to me please.” I ran towards him. He was too fast to catch up. I follow him, running to the outside of the house shouting for him to wait for me but he didn’t stop. He increased his pace. He went inside the dark woods. I followed him into the forest. It was dark and cold inside the woods. Daniel was very far from me. I was barely able to see him and soon he disappeared. It was too late for me to return back. I didn’t know where I was. I was lost but I kept on walking. Tall dark fir trees surrounded me. It was getting colder.

“DanieI!” I called out to him. My sound echoed back. The atmosphere was getting scarier and scarier. “Daniel!” I called him again but there was no reply. I was getting tired of walking. My feet started to ache. Just when I was going to climb up a small bump, my foot got stuck on the shanks of broken trees and I tripped. My head hit the floor on a sharp stone. I flinched in pain. The pain increased as I tried to stand up. My head was bleeding badly. My body started feeling heavy and soon I passed out.

I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a dark room sitting on a small couch. There was a hint of light from the window. It was cloudy outside. I looked around the room and saw some old chairs and a small table. I tried to remember what happened and the memory flew back into my mind. Those words Daniel told me started ringing in my ears. Tears started falling from my eyes.

“Finally the famous Rebecca is awake.” A dark body appeared in front of me. I couldn’t recognize the voice so I raised my head to see who he was. In front of was standing a tall guy having brown hair, grey eyes with a hint of black in them and fair skin. His muscles were perfectly toned. It was the first time I’ve ever seen him.

“Who are you?”I asked.

“Someone you should be afraid of.”He said in a harsh tone.

“Why should I?”I asked building up all my confidence.

“Feisty.”He commented and continued “Because I’m going to kill you very soon. I’m going to drain every single drop of blood in your body,” he said cupping my face and leaning forward to kiss me. I pushed him away from me.

“Don’t come near me you asshole!”I shouted.

“What did you just call me right now?”He asked clenching teeth.

“You heard me, you bastard. Now let me go.”I shouted again.

Right when I called him a bastard, I regretted it. A cold, hard hand slammed my face. The pain was intense. It hurt so much.

“I was thinking of killing you later but you got on my nerves so you’re going to die now bitch!’ He said, grabbing my neck with one hand. He pulled me towards him. His grip was suffocating me. I was having trouble breathing.

He bent down his head and brought it near the crook of my neck. He then started licking the crook of my neck. It was disgusting. I knew what he was going to do next. He was going to bite me and kill me.

I felt his sharp fangs touching my skin. And after a second they pierced my skin. The pain was horrible. He was gulping my blood. The pain kept on increasing and increasing. Soon my body became used to it. My entire body was numb. I know that I was going to die soon. My death was just a few minutes far. There was no hope for me to be alive. I want to die thinking of the ones that I love the most. I want to die in those sweet memories that I’ve spent with my family, friends, Sam and especially Daniel. I want to tell Daniel how much I love him before I die. But it isn’t possible. He still thinks that I don’t love and now I won’t be able to change that fact in his mind ‘cause I’m dying soon. At this last moment all I want is to hold Daniel tight and tell him how sorry I am, tell him how much I love him.

Just when I thought it was my last breath, the door opened with a bang and there appeared the familiar face of Daniel.

“Rebecca!” He called out to me. I could feel the pain in his voice. “D-Daniel…”I whispered. I was hardly able to say his name. He ran towards us.

Punching the one who was biting me, he knocked him down. He started hitting him on his face. He grabbed his neck and pushed him against the wall.

“How dare you even try to touch Rebecca Ashton?” Daniel shouted punching Ashton more. Then Ashton pushed Daniel and they flipped their position. Ashton pinned Daniel’s neck.

“Daniel!” I shouted with all the energy I had left in my body.

My vision was becoming blurry. All I saw was Daniel flipped over, gripped Aston’s neck and took it apart from his body. Ashton was finally dead and soon I am going to die to.

Daniel rushed towards me. He lifted my head and rested it on his lap. He took his wrist near his mouth and bit it. Blood was running out from his wrist. He then brought his wrist near my mouth and forced me to drink his blood. Slowly the blood entered my body. It tasted salty somewhat irony too. I was felt disgusting drinking his blood.

 “Rebecca I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. I’m so sorry. I love you. Please don’t leave me.” Daniel cried begging me not to leave him. I wanted to tell him the same thing but there was no strength left in my body to tell him that. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him and cared about him.

My vision became more blurry and the last word before I passed out was “Rebecca I love you”