Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Rebecca’s POV

I woke up next morning feeling happy and excited. I was feeling good. All I could think about was Daniel. We were together. My heart belonged to him. I was his. But again I was afraid that he will leave me alone like Sam did. “Not thinking about that Bec. You should think positive. All guys are not the same.” I said to myself and got off my bed. Then I walked in front of the mirror and stared at my reflection. My hair was a mess. It looked like bird’s nest but nests look much  better than my hair. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door.

“Hey Bec are you up? Daniel asked knocking the door. “Yeah” I said staring at the door. “Can you please open the door honey. I have a surprise for you.” he said in a cute voice. When he called me honey my heart was fluttering. I was blushing. “Honey hurry!” he said. Then I realized, I look like a witch who has just walked out of a movie. I tried fixing my hair but it wouldn’t. I have to wash it but he was already at the door. I had no time for washing my hair. What would he say if he sees me like this? But I had no choice. I had to open the door. Feeling embarrassed, I slowly opened the door. “Bec what took you so long to open the door? Anyways good morning honey.” he said giving me a huge smile. He’s smiling ‘cause he thinks that I look like a maniac, I thought. I was feeling really embarrassed. “Do I look that ugly that you are smiling so hugely?” I asked in a low voice. “No honey. I was smiling cause you look so cute and adorable. You are perfect the way you are. I don’t love you for your looks. I love you for your heart.” he said. I felt so happy when I heard that. I was happy that he loved me for how I am. I was blushing. “Thanks Dan and what’s my surprise?’ I asked. “Ummm…breakfast in bed.” he said showing me the plate on his hand. The plate was full of yummy food which smelled so good. On the middle, there were golden brown pancakes with chocolate syrup and berries. On the side of the plate, there was some bacon. I love bacon. I can eat them for the rest of my life but still won’t get tired of them. “Wow they look so yummy. My mouth is watering.” I said with my mouth filled with saliva. “It’s all yours babe,” he said handing over the plate to me. “Thanks” I said pecking his lips lightly. I took the plate, sat on my bed and dug into my delicious breakfast. I gazed up to Daniel who was staring at me with an awed face. “What? Do I look weird?” I asked chewing my yumilicious pancake. “No, you look so cute. I just can’t get my eyes off you.” he said. I blushed. My cheeks were burning. When I was done eating, I kept the plate on the side table and jumped towards Daniel, hugging him tightly. “Thanks babe. I love you,” I said. “Love you more than anything in this world honey.” he said. I was so happy that I met such a wonderful guy like him. I didn’t even imagine that we would end up like this but he is my world, my life now. I can’t live my life without him. I am truly, madly, deeply in love with him.

After a while we parted from each other. “Now get ready for school or we will be late. You don’t want to get more detentions do you?” he ordered me. “Okay” I said getting off my bed. He went outside my room and I closed the door. I washed up really fast and changed into a comfy denim shorts and a tank top.  I went downstairs and saw Daniel waiting for me. As usual he was looking stunning.

We drove to school and got off the car. Daniel came by my side and wrapped his arms around my waist. Everyone was staring at us. All stared at us like we were some celebrity couple. When we opened the school door, I saw Anna glaring at us with a “what the fuck” expression. We went to locker area. I saw Bethany, Rebecca and Emily talking and laughing.

“Hey guys” I said waving my hand. “Hey Becs” they said giving me a huge smile. Daniel took out some books from his locker and looked at his routine. “Hey babe we have different class so I’ll be going. Bye” he said kissing my lips. “Bye Dan” I said. He went to his class. I turned over to Beth, Rebecca and Em. They were staring at me with huge huge eyes.

“OMG!!! Are you guys dating?” Beth asked. I nodded my head blushing. “Congrats babe. You deserved a guy like him. He’s perfect for you and I’m sure that he loves you more than anything.” Rebecca said hugging me.

Then we went to our classes. During the class, all I could think about was Daniel. We didn’t have any same classes today. Without him even one period seemed like two hours. Soon lunch break came. My psycho friends, me and Daniel sat on the same table chattering about some silly zombie movie. Soon all classes were over.

Daniel and I drove back to school. It was kind of hot than other days. Global warming I guess. I was sweating. “Uhhh am I only the one feeling hot or are you also feeling hot?” I asked Daniel. “Yeah it’s hotter that other days. But I have a solution for it.” He said giving a half smile. “And what is your solution honey? Are you going to tell the sum to cool down?” I teased him. “No no no, there’s something I haven’t showed you yet.” he said. He grabbed my hand and pulled me across the hallway. When we came in front of a big door and he turned towards me. ”DHAN TATANG” he said. “Is this your solution for cooling down? Staring at a door’ I asked. “Oops sorry” he said and opened that big door.

Then I saw a big swimming pool. I was amazed. Dan has an indoor swimming pool in his house. How cool. Then I realized I have to wear a swimming suit, which was kind of embarrassing. I have got only 2 pairs of bikini. Wearing bikini is like wearing a bra and underwear for me. Oh god it’s so embarrassing. I feel awkward wearing a bikini. I wouldn’t have minded wearing it if he was just a friend but he is my boyfriend and I’m kind of shy. What if he thinks my body isn’t good. What if he thinks I have a banana like body. Stop thinking about that Bec. Didn’t he make it clear that he loves me for how I am.

“Wow it’s amazing. I’ll go change and come.” I said. “Okay baby. I’m eagerly waiting to see you in a bikini.” he teased me. “Pervert” I shouted at him. “Just kidding babe.” he said.

Then I ran to my room, locked the door and started searching for a bikini. I found one which was aqua colored. I wore that and shaved my legs as fast as I can. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went downstairs.