Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

Daniel’s POV

Rebecca was sleeping peacefully. She was smiling even in her dreams. She seemed to have a beautiful dream. She looked so beautiful even in her sleep, her dark black, long wavy hair, hazel eyes and her perfect body. The very first day I saw her, I knew that she was my soul mate. The more I see her the more I like her. Whenever I come near her, I can feel electricity flowing through my body. Although I am a vampire but I can’t give up on her. I really can’t. She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my whole life. It has not been long that I met her but it feels like I can’t even imagine my life without her. It feels like she is the one I have waited for all these years.

Rebecca’s POV

When I woke up, Daniel was by my side staring at me with his angelic face. Whenever I look at him my body feels so relaxed. I feel so grateful that I have met such a wonderful person.

“What are you staring at?” I asked him. “You were sleeping so peacefully that I could not stop myself from looking at you.” He replied. “Stop joking”, I said blushing. “I’m not joking.” he said with a serious face.

My stomach started growling. I was hungry. I hadn’t eaten anything after lunch. I looked outside the window it was already dark.

“You hungry?” Daniel asked. “Yeah a lot.” I replied giggling. “Then let’s go and have dinner.” Dan said. “Ok!” I replied.

We went downstairs. The kitchen was big. The floor was covered by cream colored marble. The kitchen looked so clean. It looked like it was never used.

“What will you have in dinner?” he asked. “Umm…anything edible.” I laughed. “Pasta?” he asked. “Okkie dokkie” I said.

After some time the pasta was ready. It looked so delicious. My mouth was watering. He brought only one plate in the dining table and placed it in front of me.

“Aren’t you having dinner?” I asked. Suddenly his expression changed. It looked like he was thinking something very deeply.

“No, umm I’m kind of in a special diet.” he said. “Oh” I said and dug into my pasta. I was kind of curious about what kind of diet it was. Daniel was kind of a mysterious person but I didn’t care ‘cause I was hungry. All I could think of was FOOD. The pasta was so delicious. I ate full two plates of pasta. My tummy was full now.

“Do you want some more?” Daniel teased me. “No!!” I said. Daniel giggled. He looked so adorable when he smiled.

I washed the dishes and he cleaned the kitchen. Then we watched my favorite show Carrie’s diary. I love that show. It’s so cool. After that Daniel watched his boring wrestling matches. I just don’t get why boys like such boring things. I was feeling sleepy.

“Are you feeling sleepy?” Daniel asked. I nodded. He turned off the TV and came towards me with an evil smile on his face. He then carried me in bridal style and headed towards my room.

“What are you doing Dan? I’m not in the state of playing with you.” I said. “I’m not playing with you.” he said with a serious face. “But then why are you carry…..”  “Shhhh” he interrupted me. He carried me to my bedroom and laid me down on my bed. He sat by my side staring at me. He then started playing with my hair.

In Love With The Darkजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें