Chapter 15

A/N: Finally I've written this chapter. I'm sorry if you guys find this chapter a bit inappropriate but it had to be written :D Here it goes

Chapter 15

RECAP “Let’s go to my room. I have another very special surprise for you and it was actually planned my Emily.” he said with a warm smile. I nodded with a smile.

What can be that surprise? Since it was Emily’s plan it must be really some weird things

We slowly walked towards Daniel’s room holding our hands. This moment was just so perfect like movies or something. When we reached in front of his room room, he turned towards me and asked, “Are you ready?” I simply nodded. What can it be? Emily must have hidden some mice and other stupid thing to scare me. She always does that.

Daniel slowly opened the door and I was shocked from what I saw. His room was full on decorated with roses and candles. It looked like a honeymoon suite. The room was smelt really good somewhat chocolaty and rosy. Everything in this room was perfect. But wait was Emily planning for us to have sex? OMG that’s so crazy. I am a virgin and I don’t know anything about it like what to do and blah blah. I blushed by the thought of me and Daniel having sex. That’s so hilarious.

I was lost up in my own world thinking about unnecessary things. Daniel cleared his throat seeking for my attention. “There’s also a gift from Bethany.” he said. He brought a red box in his hand from his wardrobe and handed it to me. I slowly opened the box and amazed from what I saw. It was a pair of dark red lacey lingerie. I felt my cheeks burning. I gazed up to Daniel who was busy staring at the lingerie.

 Then he looked at me. “I didn’t know what it was sorry.” He said giving me a small smile. “It’s fine.” I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I slowly leaned near to him and started giving him short kisses on his neck. My lips slowly moved up to his lips. I planted a small kiss on it and pulled away.

Then Daniel suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. When there was no gap between us, he started kissing me on my neck crook and slowly moved up to my earlobe. “You know how much I love you?” he whispered in my ears. I felt electricity running through my body by his words. Slowly he moved to my lips and started kissing me. He licked my lower lips asking for permission to enter and I accepted it. He slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every part of it. His hand started rubbing my thigh and made small circles which turned me on. Without interrupting our kiss, I tried to unbutton his shirt but he suddenly pulled away. I was confused by his action. Doesn’t he want me?

“Are you sure you want to do this?” he asked. When he asked this question my heart tore apart. He doesn’t want me. The lust from my eye disappeared and sadness flew into it. “If you don’t want to do it you can just tell me.” I cleared myself. “No no it’s not that love. I want you so much. I want to feel every inches of your body but I’m not sure if you are ready. It’s your first time. And you are losing your virginity. That means a lot to you. I can’t just steal it from you. “ he said cupping my face in between in big hands. By his words I came to know that he isn’t using me for some time pass. He really loves me  and I do too. “I’m ready for it Daniel. It means a lot for me to lose my virginity to you. I love you so much and now I want to feel and know every part of you. “ I said trying to convince him. “I love you Rebecca.” he said. “I love you too Daniel more than anything” I said.

He then leaned closer to me and kissed me slowly and passionately. The kiss soon turned into rough and more demanding one. We fought with our tongue for dominance and he won. We parted and he unzipped my dress and I was only left in my bra and underwear. He undressed himself in his super fast vampire speed and he wasn’t wearing anything now. I checked out his perfect body from up to down. His tight muscles and abs but my eyes stopped in his manhood. It was huge. Daniel then unclasped my bra and I stepped out of my underwear. He slowly lay me down on the bed. He kept his hands on both side of my head. I was completely covered by his body.

He lowered his head and started giving sloppy kisses on my body until he found my weak spot which was just down my earlobe. I tugged my fingers in his hair and  a moan escaped  loudly from my mouth in pleasure as he kept on kissing me on my weak spot. Then suddenly I felt his manhood slowly entering me. The pain was massive. It pained more than that I have imagined. I could feel tears falling from my eyes. Daniel wiped them away and again started kissing me. He now was fully inside me. The pain was growing more and more. Daniel rocked his body back and forth. The pain soon overcame with pleasure. I moaned and kissed Daniel on his neck and jaw lines. He groaned in pleasure which made me feel better. He moved faster and faster till he was on the edge of losing it. “Fuck it feels so good.” he cursed in pleasure. We were sweating and out of breath.

After some times he pulled away and laid besides me. We both were inhaling long breathes. We turned to face at each other and kept on smiling as we stared at each other. Today was one of the best day of my life. I felt Daniel not only spiritually but physically too. I lost my virginity today to the love of my life which I’m very happy about. I am happy that I lost it to him not others. I can’t even imagine being with others except for Daniel. I can’t live without him.

“I love you.” he whispered. “I love you even more.” I said in a low voice giving him a sweet smile. He leaned near and pecked my forehead. I laid on top of Daniel’s chest. It didn’t feel so foreign as I had believed it would be. I know that making love so soon before anything has been determined may not have been the best idea right now but I just couldn’t resist the urge to feel him.

I can’t get the image of his body underneath mine as he bucked his hips off the mattress to fill me completely. We have slept together many times but this time goes down as my favorite one. It was so intense and full of want for each other. Soon I was deeply asleep hoping to dream about Daniel.

It was already bright sunny when I opened my eyes. I wouldn’t have woken up if my phone wouldn’t have ringed on and on. I grabbed it and without looking at the caller ID, I picked it.

“Morning Bec what took you so long to answer the call?” my mum asked. “I was just sleeping.” I told her. “Oh I just called you to inform that me and your dad are coming ehere to meet you. “ She said. “What? When are you guys coming/” I shouted in happiness. “Today afternoon we’ll be there. And I also wanted to meet your boyfriend properly. Okay bye sweety your dad is calling me. Love you.” She said and hung up the phone. OMG mum and dad are coming to meet me. I’m so happy. Finally I got to meet them. I turned over to look at Daniel who was in a deep sleep. I patted his shoulder. “Danial wake up my parents are coming today to meet me and you.” I said. He opened his eyes wide from my words. “What?” he bursted. “Yeah mum just called me to inform that they will be here by today afternoon. Aren’t you happy to meet them?” I asked him seeing his reaction. “Of course I’m happy to meet them. It’s just that I’m afraid they won’t like me.” He said. “Don’t worry they’re gonna love you.” I ensured him. I leaned forward and pecked his forehead. “Now wake up.” I said in a low voice and got off the bed.

A/N: (Daniel's rooms picture is one the left side...hope you guys enjoyed this chapter..please vote and comment. And I would like to thank my friend Shristi for editing this story..love her)