Chapter 14- Hades Has A Die Serious Grudge Against Me

En başından başla

Let me just tell you one thing, I had never, ever seen either of my two brothers maintain a clean room for longer than 3 hours. As soon as the maids clean up and leave, within 10 minutes, their rooms are back to the same messy state, or maybe even more messier than earlier, if that's possible. I mean, not that I'm stereotyping, but then I expected Chris's room to be in practically the same condition.

I went over and sat down on the bed.

Sigh. I wish my bed was like a chocolate flavoured cotton candy cloud too.
But then again, I would eat all of it. So never mind.

I found a pair of clothes lying besides me, and I immediately remember my dirty condition. Holy pepperoni pizza with parmesan!! What if....oh no God no...
Please...
I quickly get up and look behind me on the bed. Thankfully I had not stained the bed with ketchup and egg yolk. It was all mainly on my back and head.

I walk towards the bathroom. I open it.

Jesus Christ. I thought the bedroom was the limit of extravangancy Chris could go to. But this....this is ......just wooaaahhhhhhhhhhh.

Ok. So I know what you must be thinking. You must be thinking that this girl is rich too, so why is sho so awestruck by all the luxury around her. Well, the answer is that I don't like to be bathed in luxury despite the amount of money we have. I can be happy with just the basic stuff. My room is gorgeous too...but then, THIS is a completely different kind of gorgeous... It's like one of OUR hotel rooms...I mean, not that I am bragging but yeah... STATING TRUE FACTS HERE!!

The bathroom was as beautiful If not more than the bedroom.

I mean

I mean.....just wow. There was hardwood floor, a luxurious bath and a big shower too. There were candles lighted up here and there giving the room a nice smell.

Since I had not much time I decided to give myself a quick shower. I searched the many drawers in the bathroom counters and found vanilla shampoo and cinnamon smelling body wash. I quickly grabbed them along with a towel and went into the shower. As soon as I switched the shower on, the bathroom filled with steam and my body relaxed under the pressure of the shower.

After a quick 10 minute bath, I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around myself and another hand towel around my hair. I then began searching or my clothes.

Suddenly I remembered I had left them outside.

Fantastic.

See? That's just why I love my life so much. Please note the sarcasm.

I stepped outside the warm bathroom and into the bedroom.

Ok. So before I tell you what happened, you guys should know it was not my fault. It was not my fault that I am big fat klutz who just can't watch her step. It's either that, or Hades has a die serious grudge against me, to make me fall again and again.
Getting back to the point, as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, me being myself, I slipped. Slipped. On the rug.

I defy the laws of the physics. Rules don't apply to me.

Its really amazing what a close distanced relationship is maintained by the ground and me. Its just fracking insane. It just wants to kiss me and hug me all the time, which is why I keep 'falling', you see.

So as I was saying I was falling to my love aka the ground, when suddenly a warm thing grabbed my hand and pulled me up. And when I say pulled me up... I ACTUALLY meant that I was jerked up so roughly that I felt as if my arm would come of. Not even kidding... I look up angrily, to see who this person was who thought he could manhandle me, Anyway that he wanted. 
Well well well. Who else would it be to take this liberty other than our very own Valentino Reece Cahill.

Now, who says my life isn't a walking clique?
_________________________________
GUYS!! Please do click the vote buttons on your screens if you like our work....it actually motivates us to write better for all of you....
Xoxo - Sky and Sava