Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

"Ok" my voice came out as a whisper. We made our way to our room, not seeing any of the others. He brought in a bucket of luke warm water and a first aid kit.

He cleaned me up, i winced at times but biting my lip kept it in. He got me a hoodie, some sweat pants and a pair of warm fluffy socks and helped me get changed.

"I-i'm sorry" i whispered. "For what?" he frowned. "This. Everything" i opened my arms to symbolize 'everything'.

"Hey hey sh" he shushed me. "You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for".

I overlapped my hand with his which was caressing my cheek. I closed my eyes and took in his touch.

I opened them to see his piercing green one's staring deeply into mine once again. I looked down to his pink lips, so attracting and tempting.

I couldn't help myself, i started leaning in, and by the looks of things, he was too.

Soon i had those familiar soft lips on mine, fitting perfectly. Nobody understand's how much i've missed this.

Our lips moved sync but we pulled away for a breather. I bit my lip and looked up to him. I noticed him grinning widely to himself.

I tried to stifle a huge yawn, but i couldn't. Words can't describe how tired i am. "Lets get you into bed, your exhausted" Nathan pulled me up.

He opened the duvet cover of the bed as i positioned myself inside of it. He tucket me in and i felt his warm lips on my forehead. He went to walk out when i grabbed his wrist and stopped him.

"Please, don't go" i begged. "I'm not going anywhere" he smiled climbing into the bed and wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer so my back was against his chest. I closed my eyes and instantly, fell into a deep sleep.

**** The Next Day ****

 I fluttered my eyes open but winced at the beams of daylight spearing through the blinds and curtains. I sighed looking down to my wrists.

They looked hideous, but not as bad as last night. I felt myself slightly bring raised up and down, i turned to see i was still on Nathan's chest as he sleeps peacefully and letting out small quiet snores.

I smiled snuggling into him more, his arm pulled me closer. I reached over and grabbed my phone noticing there is a message from manager Mike. I opened it and read it carefully.

From: Mike

To: Eleanor

Hey Eleanor. So i've had an email about the EMA's in Amsterdam. They want you to do a performance, host the backstage gossip, and your up for an award for Best New Artist. Please reply when you get this ASAP as you need to be in Amsterdam tomorrow. I hear off Scooter the boys are going to be there too so you won't be alone but you need to fly earlier than them. So i've posted the plane tickets to your hotel and get yourself an outfit for the red carpet! M x

Wow, i've always watched the EMA's every year and they want me, Eleanor Sykes, to do a performance, host backstage and to top everything off, i'm up for an award. I just can't believe it. And the boys will be there. I composed a reply,

From: Eleanor

To: Mike

Hey Mike! Just got your message, alright i will sort everything out and let you know when i've landed. Excited, thanks again E x

"You alright gorgeous?" Nathan's sexy morning voice groaned.

"Yeah. I just got a message from Mike, apparently for the EMA's they want me to do a performance, host the backstage gossip and i'm up for an award. Best New Artist. I have to fly to Amsterdam tomorrow morning and get myself a red carpet outfit" i explained.