Chapter 23: You Pass!

Naruto pov

Ughh I'm sooo hungry! The food that Sakura brought definitely helped, but it only made me hungrier! If that makes sense.. Anyways, I watched Sasuke as he slowly ate his bento. URGLACGFFJHSA Ahh! My face was bright red now from embarrassment. Sasuke just looked at me and smirked, but then his gaze softened.

"Here!" Sasuke shoved the food in front of me.

"No! You eat it!"

"I refuse to eat it."

"Why are you being so stubborn, Teme?"

"Hn. Dobe!"

"Emo!"

"Whiskers!"

Sasuke pov

"Emo!"

My eye twitched with annoyance. I finally composed myself and said, "We shouldn't be fighting. It's incredibly immature and we need teamwork, or whatever."

"Fine, fine! But you're gonna have to feed me, then!"

"What?" Why me? I don't want to feed Naruto, the class clown and dunce! But he was my best friend, at least, I think. For once, I swallowed my pride--I know, shocking isn't it?--and fed Naruto, well naruto.

Suddenly, the sky darkened and Naruto was shivering. I just stared at the thunderstorm. Kakashi appeared and yelled, "YOU.....!! I saw Naruto wince. "PASS!"

We both sighed in relief, and then Naruto asked,"Wait, what?"

Poof! Cherry blossoms appeared and there was a silhouette behind them. "You passed!" said a green eyed kunoichi.

"Hey, wait! Sakura-chan! Were you in on this from the beginning?"

Sakura pov

"Of course not!" I replied. "I was just the first to catch on!"

Kakashi looked at all three of us and said, "I know Sakura knows, but do you two know what this exercise was about?"

"Well...Sakura-chan said something about working together?"

"Yes, but do YOU know? That the real question!" I said. They shook their heads. I looked at Kakashi as if to ask for permission, and he nodded.

"TEAMWORK, GUYS!" I screeched.

"Why did they have only two bells?"

"It was to make us determined to get our individual bell. This whole entire exercise was to test our choice-making and how much we trusted each other."

"Ohhhh!!" Naruto called out. "And then you put us in the same exact position with the food!"

"Yes, that right!" I said happily. I flashed him a happy smile.