Chapter 11: Iruka-Sensei

Sakura pov

Kakashi sensei was promoted from chunin to jounin, which left us with a new sensei called Iruka. Hopefully he won't be a pervert and read those books.
Anyways I was walking to Sasuke's house so we could both pick up Naruto. On my way, I got harsh looks, but I ignored them. I was too busy thinking of that one time when I let my emotions control me. And Sasuke hugging me. My heart was pounding then. Then a thought struck me. Do I like Sasuke? I asked myself that question until I ran into Itachi, Sasuke's older brother. "Oh, sorry Itachi-san!" I apologized quickly and tried to move, but he blocked me.

"So..this is the famous Sakura Haruno. I've heard much about you." Itachi mused, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Third person pov

"Oh, Sakura! Let's go!" said Sasuke, grabbing my hand and glaring at Itachi before dragging me to Naruto's. Fugaku and Mikoto watched them run away, and Fugaku clucked his tongue in disapproval.

"Oh Fugaku, you can't judge Sakura for the incident. After all, Mebuki was a great friend." Mikoto said softly.

After Sakura and Sasuke picked up Naruto, they headed over to the academy and took their seats.

"All right class, I'm your new sensei, Iruka. Now, in order to get to know all of you, I'd like you to state your name, your hobbies, what you want to be, and one of your talents. Alright the order will be the front of the class to the back, left to right."

Naruto stood up, and half of the room erupted in giggles, screams, and fighting.

Naruto pov

*sigh* Crazy fangirls. "Alright, my name is Naruto Namikaze, my hobbies are pranking and eating ramen, my dream is to be the Hokage that surpasses all before me, and my talents include eating ramen and pranking." I exclaimed. Everyone politely clapped and I sat down.

A few more people went and soon it was Teme's turn.

Sasuke pov

I sighed and stood up. As usual the other half of the class squealed some even fainted, but I was used to it. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. My hobbies include training with a few of my friends. My dream is to become the strongest shinobi I can, and my talents include fire style jutsu. " I said quietly and then I abruptly say down.

Next was this red head that insisted to sit next to me, while Naruto stole--I mean, sat next to Sakura. I think her name was Karin. I'm pretty sure she's the one that started my fan club.

She stood up and said, "My name is Karin Uzumaki, my hobbies include being *squeal* in a fan club, my dream is to marry *squeal*, and my talent is stalkin-- I mean tracking."

Oh boy. This girl was a major fangirl, and is Dobe's cousin. This caused her to be very popular.

Sakura pov

After a few people, I stood up, looking at my feet. I missed Kakashi-sensei, even if he was a perverted old man. In the corner of my eye, I saw Naruto give me a thumbs up. All the fangirls groaned, seeing as they didn't like me, in fact, they hated me after the Naruto/Sasuke kissing thing. In their twisted minds, they thought I had something to do with it. I took a deep breath and looked up at my new sensei's face.  He had a fake smile plastered on his face, but his eyes told a different story. They looked almost angry at me.

"My name is---"

"An annoying little orphan brat that doesn't know anything about the world. Its hobbies include annoying people, flirting with Sasuke-kun and Naruto, her-- I mean its fantasy is to be recognized as being normal, even though it will never happen.  Its talents include---"

"That's enough!" growled Naruto at Ino.

"Pissing people off and crying. Another dream of it is to have parents." claimed another voice. I looked up again to see my classmates' faces. They were either trying not to laugh, looked seriously surprised, or were furious (Naruto and Sasuke).