Chapter 16: Team Seven

Sakura pov

After all of us were on the roof, Kakashi sensei said,"I want you to tell me your name, what you like and dislike, your hobbies, and what your goal is. I want to get to know you."

"Hey Kakashi sensei, you should go first."

"Fine. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I don't really like or dislike anything. As for my hobbies and goal, that my own personal business."

All of us sweat dropped. All he really told us was his name!

"You! Blondie! You're first."

Naruto grumbled, straightened his headband, and said,"My name is Naruto Uzumaki, I like playing pranks, my friends, and ramen, I dislike guys that try to be cool, *glares at Sasuke*my hobbies include pranking, eating at Ichiraku ramen, hanging out with friends. My dream is to be the greatest Hokage, and surpass all the ones before me so everybody can recognize me as Naruto the Hokage, not Naruto the Hokage's son!"

Sasuke pov

After Naruto's little speech, Kakashi pointed to me and said,"Emo kid, you're up!"

I growled and yelled,"I am NOT emo!" I cleared my throat and said,"My name is Sasuke Uchiha, I don't like many things, I dislike a lot of things and people, especially fangirls. My hobbies are training and hanging out with certain people. My goal is to surpass a certain someone, and then be the captain at the Konoha police station."

Sakura pov

I nodded. Both Naruto and Sasuke have great dreams, and I think they can succeed.

"And that leaves pinky. You're on."

I gritted my teeth. No one can or will call me pinky. I took a deep breath and said,"The name's Sakura. Sakura Haruno. I like training, studying, learning, Naruto, Sasuke, and annoying fangirls. I dislike annoying people that call me 'Pinky', doing useless things, and people that look at me differently. My hobbies include annoying fangirls, training, studying, learning, hanging out with Naruto, Sasuke, Iruka-sensei, and Minato-san. My goal is to be the best kunoichi I can be, so I can be somebody that everyone will look up to and stop being disrespected by everyone!"

Kakashi pov

Strange how Sakura turned out. I'm surprised she doesn't want revenge... Sasuke seems to be a know-it-all, and Naruto is a knucklehead. Reminds me of my team.. Right Obito, Rin?