Chapter 6: Fight!

Sakura pov

I stood facing Ino. "Good luck." She said.

I grinned. "Thanks, but I don't think I'll need it."

"Alright." Ino said with false sympathy.

I channeled by chakra to my forehead as I stood still, concentrating. I could feel a burning sensation in my forehead and I knew. I successfully attempted a technique that had only been done by the famous Tsunade, one of the legendary Sannin, a kunoichi from my village I looked up to. It was only temporary, because I hadn't mastered it completely, but it would be enough to win this fight.

Everyone gasped as my eyes shot open, gleaming with determination. It looks like my hard training and careful chakra control had paid off. It was show time. I gathered chakra into my fist and I pummeled the ground and the ground crumbled. Ino stumbled and I teleported behind her, holding a kunai to her neck with cherry blossoms fluttering in the wind. Ino whimpered and I smirked, seeing the faces of my other pupils.

Naruto pov

Holy shit. What did I just witness? I just stood there dumbfounded with my mouth open, gaping at her monstrous strength. I turned to look at Sasuke. Normally I would have bursted out laughing at the look at Sasuke's face, but his face mirrored mine.

Hinata pov

I used my Byakugan, and I gasped at the amount of chakra in my classmate. "A-amazing!" I whispered.

Sakura pov

Looks like those years of studying paid off after all. After al I have been through, I'm proud of myself for getting this far..

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

Tears stung my face as I continued to cry at the loss of my parents. Suddenly, the scene shifted. A younger me appeared. "I want to get stronger, so I can protect my loved ones. I want to be the greatest kunoichi there is and ever will be!" The scene shifted again. It showed me furiously studying my medical book.

~~~~FLASHBACK ENDS~~~~