Chapter 10: Sakura's Hidden Power

Kakashi pov

That girl really is something. Already having that mark on her forehead, and she wants to learn even more? Sakura definitely is a strange child. On the outside she's determined and confident, but on the inside, she looks like she could fall apart.. Interesting. Then it clicked. Could she be using the nine tail's chakra to do these amazing feats? And if she learns to control and use it to her advantage, she really could become the strongest kunoichi...

Sakura pov

"Hey guys, wait up!" I yelled. I failed to notice Sasuke's and Naruto's moms talking to their kids until they were looking at me. Let me guess. They were probably scolding them for hanging out with the nine tail's host, and how dangerous I was of the nine tails was to take over. I changed the direction of my course, and ran to my small apartment instead. Why did I think Naruto and Sasuke were my friends? I'm stupid. Of course no one is going to be friends with a monster.

Naruto pov

Oh no. Is Sakura okay? I glanced at Sasuke and saw the same expression: worry. "Um..bye Mom me and Sasuke are going somewhere..don't follow us or anything!" I grabbed Sasuke's arm and we made our escape. Then we dashed to Sakura's apartment.

Sasuke pov

We knocked on the door, but it was unlocked and opened by itself. "Sakura-chan?" whispered Naruto. Then we saw her on her bed, laying down with a visible red aura. "Um..Sakura?" I whispered, confused. She turned around, and I looked at Naruto and he was shaking. "Is that..?" I asked. Naruto nodded. I had heard about the nine tails and the destruction it had caused our village. If you looked closely, she had dried tear stains on her face. Why was she upset? "Hey." I said gingerly. She looked at me and instantly I could see the pain in her eyes. Then I did and action that surprised all of us. I hugged her. Slowly the dark aura disappeared and Naruto sighed in relief. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"No." Sakura said pouting. "You interrupted my scream fest."

"Sorry," I said doing my signature smirk. "It was getting on my nerve."

"Excuse me, can you guys get a room?" yelled Dobe. I noticed we were still hugging and I quickly let go. We were both blushing.

"So guys, do you wanna go train?" I asked.

"Sure!" yelled both Naruto and Sakura.
"Wait..do I have to train with Sakura?" Naruto complained. "Did you see how fast her match with Ino was? All it took was one punch!"

As we were walking, I asked,"How are you so strong?"

She grinned. "Through studying and hard work. And I found that if I experience an intense emotion, the nine tail's chakra leaks out sometimes. So, I thought of beating up Ino, and it worked. That punch I performed was enhanced using my chakra."

"What?" asked Naruto cluelessly.

*sigh* "You're so dumb, Dobe! Sakura basically used her chakra to build up superhuman strength." I explained.

"Huh?" Naruto asked again which caused Sakura to punch his head.

"I just used by chakra to get strong."

"Ohhhh.."

Sakura and I sighed, sweat dropping.