s e v e n t e e n

School went by quickly. The four were heading out to Topanga's but was stopped by Lucas.

'Lucas, hello,' Riley smiled.

'Hey! Do you wanna catch a movie? It's been awhile since we hung out,' Farkle stopped and froze a bit. He looked over to Maya as she nodded slightly.

'Sure.' Farkle said flatly.

'What's up with you?' Lucas wondered out loud.

'Nothing about you, just upset that I beat him in a test,' Smackle lied.

'Hey now, don't be a sore loser,' Lucas joked.

'So tonight at seven? We'll meet up at Topanga's first?' Zay suggested.

'Got it!' Riley agreed.

'Okay! See ya! I gotta find (y/n). Anyone seen her?' FARKLE stood there, still as a statue. The girls looked at each other. Finally, Maya spook.

'Well, you see, (y/n) got into a food accident and ditch school. We don't know where she's at,' Lucas nodded.

'Oh, okay. See ya!' He waved and walked off. Zay still standing with the group.

'Um....they're dating but he's not even concern about her? I'm....' The four nodded.

'We know. Same,' Maya answered for them.

'They're a strange couple. I gotta drag him to her. Catch you guys later,' Zay ran off. Farkle's blood boiled a bit.

How could Lucas not care if (y/n) was alright or not? That's just...ugh.

He shook it off and continued walking with the girls.

At Topanga's, the four was laughing over some incident that happened in math class. Farkle was finally enjoying himself. They discussed homework...well except Maya, she was distracting, and talked about some new books they were reading.

'Wait, what time is it?' Riley asks as they stop laughing. Smackle pulled out her phone.

'6:49' Smackle answered.

'Oh yea! Lucas and Zay invited us to watch a movie!' Maya remembered. Farkle tensed up. Smackle turn and noticed.

'Farkle, it's okay. Loosen up. You were having a great time and let it be a great time.' She softly said.

'I know, I know. I'll get over it. But I just remembered I didn't get to talk to (y/n) today.'

'It's okay, you can talk with her later. She'll be fine. But you, my friend, are not. Take a break,' Maya said.

'Okay,' FARKLE gave in. They were right. He was having a great time and didn't worried so much about (y/n).

Soon, he thought, soon.

The four cleaned up just in time as Lucas, Zay, and (y/n) showed up. You were hold onto Lucas' arms as your eyes bulged in realization.

'Farkle? You didn't tell me, FARKLE was going with us!' You turned and face Lucas, slightly offended. Lucas furrowed his eyebrow.

'What do you mean? Why are you surprised? He's your best friend.' Lucas looked at you, slightly confused. You stared at him then at Farkle. You grabbed him by the arm and dragged him outside.

'What are you doing here?' You gritted through your teeth.

'Look. I want you to listen to what I have to say, whether you want to or not,' Farkle started. You cross your arms, letting him continue. 'I know, I get it. You think I'm lying. Sure, it seems that way. But how can I tell you that I'm scared of losing you. Look, (y/n), we've been best friends for a long time. I never want you to ever leave me. I don't want to leave you either. I'm just not totally excited that I have to share my best friend, okay? I'm a little bit of a mess, I'm sorry. I'll get over it, just promise me you'll never leave?'

'Always. I get it. But I still feel like you're hiding something else from me.' Farkle shook his head.

'There's nothing else.' You smiled slightly, uncrossing your arms.

'Okay, good.' You pulled him into a hug.

'Thank you for being my best friend.'

'Always.' He says under his breath. He holds you lightly, afraid that you might give it all away. You let go and smile at him.

Lucas comes out, smiling. 'I promise, she's still your friend. She's not going anywhere.' FARKLE nodded.

'Good, I trust you,' Lucas goes up and intertwine his hand with yours and takes you up the steps.

Zay follows, giving Farkle a slight squeeze on the shoulder.

'You love her, don't you?' Zay smirked.

'Yea...' Farkle trails off. He nods and heads up the stairs. The girls come out with his bag in Smackle's hands.

'I think that was good. It fixed it. Mostly.' Smackle says, giving him a small hug.

'Yea. She's good. I just have to watch over her from afar now.' The girls smiled softly as they head up the stairs and off to the movies.

'If you love someone so much, let the go and be happy. Even if it's without you.' Smackle quoted. Farkle nodded.

'Yep.'