n i n e

You arrive at your house and noticed your parents glaring at you when you walk inside. You see your little brother and your cousins playing in the living room.

'Oh I'm so sorry about...uh...being late. I was hanging out with...Missy!' your parents nod.

'Well, we are glad you're talking to Missy again. But you are two hours late!' Your mom sighs.

'It's fine. We can leave now and stay an extra day.'

You nod and your parents left to get their things. Your mom giving you a kiss on the forehead. They closed the door behind you and you looked at your brother and sighed.

'So you guys usually just take care of yourself...do you guys want to do anything?' You ask.

'Yeah no thanks. Can I watch tv?' The oldest of your cousins ask.

'Yeah whatever, just don't leave the house.' You go to your room and put your phone to charge. When it finally turns on you have 5 missed calls from Farkle and like 20 from Riley. You roll your eyes.

'Riley, you literally called me to show me that you guys were covering Farkle' you say out loud.

You quickly text Lucas that you're home and head over to your your bed. You hear yelling from the living room but it was only the twins fighting over a toy. You roll your eyes and sigh. You quickly finish up last minute homework before tomorrow when you hear a faint knock from your window. You go over and open it to see Lucas. You smile and let him in.

'Hey Lucas.' You laugh.

He picks you up and you laugh. 'Lucas, put me down!' You scream. He laughs.

'Hey so, what's up with you and the rest of the gang? I haven't hung out with them in a while since baseball started.' He asks. Your mood drops suddenly and he sets you down.

'Nothing is wrong. I just don't want to talk to them. So please don't bring them up.' Your phone rings again.

Princess Riley.

You roll your eyes and decline the call. You hear another faint knock on the window and see Isadora.

'Hey Smackle.' you let her in. She looks over at Lucas and her face falls.

'I wanted to talk to you.' She says. 'But I see Lucas is already here so, I'll come back later.' You look at her confused.

'Can I talk to (y/n) alone?' Smackle looked over to Lucas. He nods and leaves to the living room.

'So what's up?' You take a seat on your bed.

'Farkle.' You tensed up besides her.

'Why? Why him?' You cross your arms.

'What's going on with you two?' Smackle ask.

'Farkle lied to me. I invited him to hang out at Topanga's. He couldn't make it and said he was sick but I saw him this morning, all fine. Maya calls saying that they were going to hang out. I called her after and she lied, too. It's a mess.' you sighed.

'Wait, why do you care? And how do you know?' you turned, facing Smackle.

'Farkle. He told me something was wrong. I came over to check things out.'

You groaned. 'You're on his side? Smackle, how could you?'

'I'm sorry! I love you guys so much! But don't get so mad over that, maybe there's something going on and you didn't know,' Smackle rest her hand on your shoulder.

'No, he's a backstabbing liar! HE LIED TO ME! I'm not talking to you or them! Get out!' You shooed her out harshly.

She steps put the window, tears staining her face. You shut the window and sit down, leaning against the window.

You heard steps heading upstairs. You furiously wiped the the tears but it was too late. Lucas was in the room and pulled you into a hug.

'I hate him. I hate him so much for lying.' You say as the tears fall.