t w o

Farkle meets you at your house and you smile.

This is it. You tell yourself.

'Farkle!' you greet him with a smile.

'Hey! Y/n I missed you!' He hugs you and you guys walk to your room.

'So I guess I should tell you this because I trust you with all my life!' You sit down on your bean bag. Farkle jumps on, making you laugh.

'Well, what's so important?'

'I like...' Farkles heart jumped as you start but, broke when he heard the next words. 'Lucas friar.'

Farkle tensed up, not knowing how to react. He decided to pretend to go somewhere. Farkle got up and looked at his phone. 'I have to go!'

'But you just got here,' you said, a bit confused and hurt.

'I know but Smackle just texted me about our project we needed to finished.'

'Oh, okay.. Meet me at Topanga's at 5 so, we can plan something out!'

'Yeah okay. I won't be late.'

'You never will,' You say, waving after him.

It's already five pm and you're sitting at Topanga's,waiting for Farkle. You had already texted him about how you needed help asking Lucas out. He was already late and you wondered why. Especially since he was NEVER late to anything.

You dial his number and wait for him to answer. 'Hello?' you hear Farkle's voice. 'Hey Farkle! Where are you? You are never late!' you exclaimed.

'Yea, I know and I'm sorry but I'm not feeling so good. I don't want you sick so, I stayed home. I'm sorry,' Farkle hung up quickly, not even bother to hear what you wanted to say. He did feel terrible, just not sick. He dropped his phone onto the bed and fall back, sighing heavily. His heart hurt like never before, and he didn't understand. He turned on his side, holding his phone slightly, as the tears slowly fell from his cheek.

The call had ended quickly. You put your phone away, a bit angrily. 'How did Farkle get sick so fast?' You asked yourself. He was perfectly fine this morning. You collected your things and headed to your car. You got in, buckled up, turned your engine on, and drove towards Farkle's house. On your way there, you got a call from Maya so you pulled over to answer.

'Hey is Farkle with you?' Maya ask as soon as she picked up.

'No...but I'm on my way to his house. What's up?' you asked.

'Oh! Can you tell him if he's still coming over tonight to hang with me and Riles?'

'Yeah.. Uh he's sick.' you confusingly reply.

'What? We talked like 5 minutes ago. He was fi-' Maya said.

You hung up and started heading to Farkle's. But this time, instead of being pitiful, you were furious. You got out the car and pounded on the door. 'Farkle!' you shouted.

Farkle sat up abruptly as he heard loud pounding downstairs. He immediately knew it was you. He quickly jumped up and examined himself in the mirror, looks sick enough but, good enough to be present. He grabbed a box of tissues and a blanket then rushed downstairs. He reached to the door and looked through the peephole. He was right, it was you. 'Holy shit, she looks mad...' Farkle thought, putting the blanket on.

'Hey,' he croaked, opening the door, bracing himself.

'Don't you 'hey' me! I was on the way here to check on you and Maya calls saying you guys are going to hang out tonight! Explain, you liar!' You cross your arms and lean against the door frame.

Farkle immediately frozen but recovered quickly,'Well...Maya and Riley just wanted to come over and hang out with me since I was sick.'

You suspiciously looked at him and turned on your heel. Before you left the steps, you paused. 'Friends don't lie to each other, nor keep secrets.' And with that, you left, leaving Farkle watching with a broken heart.

Farkle shut the door and sat down, leaning against the door. He sighed as he started mourning over the situation.