f o u r t e e n

'What are you doing here?' You snapped at the four.

Riley linked arms with Maya to restrain her from doing anything. Smackle gave Farkle a quick squeeze on his shoulder.

'I just wanted to apologize for my being. It's not cool for us to be arguing since we've been friends for a pretty long time.' Farkle scratch the back of my neck. 'I was just scared of losing you. I don't want you to ever leave my side.' He looks down.

That was most of the truth. He couldn't bring himself to the fact that he loved you. He looked away as you smiled.

'Farkle, our friendship is too strong to be broken. I'm sorry, too.' And with that you left.

'Huh...' Smarkle said. 'She didn't hug you?'

She look at Farkle. Farkle bit his lip. 'I-I guess not. Lets go. I'm going to have a meltdown if I stay here.' He leaves, the girls following behind him.

'But isn't that strange? She said it was okay and leaves like that. Aren't you worried?' Maya asked. Farkle avoided their looks and simply said,' I trust her.' Riley looked at him, then back at the girls to quit the topic. The truth was, it was strange. But he couldn't do anything about it without feeling hurt.

'Farkle, our friendship is too strong to be broken. I'm sorry too.' You saying walking off. Lucas left to the gym for basketball practice so you were alone.

Were you really even sorry?

You practically ruined your friendship with your best friend. The other half of you. You walked into a bathroom and locked it so no one could come in. You sat down against the door. You sighed and bought your legs up to your chest. The tears that you couldn't hold in anymore, came out.

'I still hate Farkle Minkus.' You whisper to yourself. 'I know he's still lying to me. He has never lied to me.' You just sit there not even caring that you should be in class. The tears kept coming and you felt like everything was getting worse by the second.