s i x t e e n

You drove off to your house.

'Why do I have to be so stubborn?' You say out loud. 'Because your friends are the ones lying.' You answer back. 'Great now I'm just talking to myself.' You weakly laugh. You arrive to your house and get you. Your phone rang and you immediately answer.

'Hello?'

'Care to tell me why you aren't in class?' You hear your moms voice.

'Mom, I was just humiliated in front of the whole school. I didn't want to be there anymore.' You reply.

'Okay...You're okay now?'

'Yes. Go enjoy your trip. Bye.' You hang up without another second to waste. You unlocked your door and went inside. You went upstairs to your room and blasted some music. You collect some sweats and a long shirt and go to the bathroom to shower. You clean yourself off and get out. Blah blah put clothes on. Blah blah dry your hair and go back to your room. You sigh and lay down in bed.

You wake up to the sound of your phone ringing.

When did I fall asleep?'

You stretch your arms and hurry to answer it.

'Hello?'

'Hey it's me Lucas!'

'Oh! Hey, Lucas! What's up?'

'Wanna go to the movie with me and some friends? I heard you were having a bad day today and thought that you might want a break.'

'Uh huh! Yeah yeah! Sounds fun!' You smile softly. 'Let me get ready.'

'Okay, I'll pick you up at 7' you hang up and start to get ready. He never mentioned what friends were going to go...