t e n

They...what?' Smackle looked over at Maya. Farkle's face fell. He knew exactly what was happening.

'(Y/n)...and Lucas. Huh...' He paused, bring his knees up against his chest. Tears filled his eyes but he blinked him back.

'This day cannot get any worse. First, she tells me she likes Lucas. Next, she's mad at me for not showing up. Then she's mad at Maya. Now this?' Farkle sighed heavily.

'Wait, she's mad at you?' Smackle asked. Farkle nodded. 'Why? That makes no sense!' Smarkle raged.

'It's okay, smackle. If she's mad, she's mad. I don't want to bother her.' Riley walked over to farkle and hugged him.

'Don't you realized something, Farkle? You love her. There's no excuses now.' Smackle expression softens.

'Holy SHITBALLS I do!' Riley glares.

'What?' Farkle asked, shocked.

'Now he realizes.' Riley rolls her eyes.

Farkle sheepishly grins but falls as soon as he realizes that it's too late. 'But I can't do anything about it...she's with pretty boy Lucas.' Farkle bitterly said.

'Now, Farkle, not too bitter.' Riley warned.

'She probably hates me too.' Farkle sighs. He's been doing that too often now. Smackle stands up and walks out of the room.

'SMACKLE? Where are you going?' Maya calls after her. Smackle stops and turns around. She looks at more for a minute and walks out again.

'Oh no.' Maya said at last.

'What?' Riley asked.

'She's going over to (y/n)'s place...'

Time flew by and Smackle finally arrived back at Farkle's place. She was hurt by (y/n)'s words. She quickly enter the room and sat on the floor.

'What happened?' Maya asked. 'You look hurt.'

'When I arrived, Lucas was in her room with her. They looked so happy.' Farkle tensed up besides Riley. 'She asked Lucas to leave for a while so we could talk. I asked her what was all this about. She told me that she is very mad at us for lying to her. She doesn't want to hear from us. I couldn't take it so I left.' Maya reached out and squeezed Smackle's hand.

'It's okay. We're all in this together against (y/n). Right now, we gotta cheer everyone up then fix this.' Maya smiles slightly. Everyone agreed. 'Got a movie to watch? We're staying tonight.'