e i g h t

Smackle came as soon as Maya called. The four of them were sitting in Farkle's room, explaining the situation. After they were done, Smackle slapped Farkle in the back of his head.

'OW! What was hat for?' He complains, rubbing his head.

'For being an idiot. You're in love with her and you don't know it.' Smackle said, flatly.

'No, I am not!' FARKLE protested.

'Oh yea? Who's the first person you think about when I say the word love?' Smackle raised her eyebrow.

'(Y/n).' FARKLE said immediately. The girls looked at him.

'This doesn't mean anything. I just happened to care a lot about her.' he defended himself.

'Okay, what's your favorite thing about her?' Smackle asked.

'I loved the way she smiles, it makes me feel so giddy inside. Oh! Or the way her eyes light up every time I bring her (fave food). Or whenever she's nervous, she plays with that bracelet I gave her two years ago. Or-' Farkle was cut off by Smackle's coughs.

'It's obvious. You are an absolute idiot.' she said at last.

'Okay, maybe I think about her a lot and noticed the littlest things but, that doesn't mean I like her.'

Smackle face palmed, Riley rolled her eyes, and Maya groaned. 'Boys are absolute idiots. I might change my sexuality to lesbian after this,' Maya said.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

'Hello?' Maya answered.

Screaming was heard on the other line.

'Maya! She's finally mine! I've never been so happy!' Maya laughed. 'That's great!' She awkwardly answers. The guy blabs on. 'Okay, Lucas, I'm in the middle of something. We'll talk when I come back. Mhm, bye!' Maya hung up and looked at Farkle.

'They're going out.'