s i x

'Spill it.' Maya commanded after she busted through the door with Riley hot on her heels. They quickly took a seat in his bedroom.

'I don't know what to spill. The beans? The tea?' Farkle joked lightly. Maya grabbed him by the collar and looked him dead in the eye.

'Farkle, don't you play this game with me.' She let go of him. Riley sat there, completely lost.

'What do I say? I don't know what got over me. (Y/n) was at my house earlier this morning. We were talking like usually until she told me a secret. She likes Lucas. After that, I turned into a mess.' Farkle explained.

Maya and Riley looked at each other then back at him. 'Oh boy, not feelings.' Maya groaned.

'Farkle, for a genius like you, you sure act like a idiot,' Maya straightforwardly said.

Farkle looked at them, shocked. 'How so?' he confusingly asked.

'Farkle, when you see her, or talk to her, how does your heart feel?' Riley asked.

'BOYLALALOO,' he shouted. The girls laughed.

'And what does that mean?' Riley continued.

'I don't know...I don't know everything.' The girls gasp.

'The Farkle....doesn't know something?? That I know??' Maya's jaws fell.

'Oh shut up and tell me.' Farkle threw a pillow at Maya and pouted.

Maya smiled,'Gladly. You are in love with her.' Farkle's eye bulged.

'What? No way. I would not fall in love with my own best friend.' Farkle stubbornly refused to believe this nonsense.

'It happens. It's about time you did, too.' Riley smiled.

'No. No, I am not. There is no proof.' He crossed his arms.

'You are proof. Plus, I've read books like this. It's bound to happen,' Riley smiled even bigger.

Maya rolled her eyes,'Peaches, I love you but the romance that seeps out of you....yeesh,' Maya turned back to Farkle. 'You want proof? Bring in The Smackle.'