t w e l v e

The girls had feel asleep during the third movie of the Harry Potter series. Farkle was still up, unease. He really wanted to fix things between (y/n) and him. But how? He turned over. Maya and Riley fell asleep together on the bean bag. Smackle fell asleep next to them. He looked up at the clock.

'3 am' he thought to himself,'Would it be a great time to talk about things now?'

He got up quietly and put on his shoes. 'Should do it now since I'm a madman for falling for my own best friend.'

Farkle quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen as quietly as possible. He reached the window, opened it, and jumped out to the open.

The cold wind woke Farkle up. He exhaled softly and he tried to clear his thoughts before talking to you. His hands were stuffed into his pocket, hood up.

Five minutes later, he arrived at your house. He pulled his hands out from his pocket and jumped onto the tree that leads to your room. He quietly tapped the window, in hopes that you would open it to talk. A minute later, you opened the window. 'What in the world? Farkle? What are you doing here 3 in the morning?' you whispered shouted. 'I'm a madman.' was all he said, with a wicked smile.

'Obviously! Three am? Where did you get this attitude from? You know what, I don't want to know. I'm mad at you.' You cross your arms and look away.

Farkle's smile fell. 'I know. i just wanted to come and fix things.'

You look at him darkly. 'There is nothing to fix. You lied. You come here and you're fine. End of story.'

'No, I'm not fine. I didn't technically lie. I wasn't feel the best.' He tries to explain.

'And you couldn't come see me? Friends help you feel better. I'm hurt that you chose Maya and Riley to come over and make you feel better. We're best friends, Farkle. I don't want that to ever change. But, I guess you had other ideas,' Farkle looked hurt.

'(y/n)...' He starts but you cut him off.

'Save it. I don't want to talk to you. I'm tired. Leave.' You shut the window on him.

Farkle sat there, unable to do anything.

'how did this all go wrong? why couldn't i just tell her? i shouldn't be holding secrets from her.' he jumped down and slowly made his way home. 'i couldn't tell her because...i didn't want to hurt anyone.' He thought as he turned down the street.

You closed the window and sat down on the beanbag chair. You let the tears slip out and curl up into a ball.

'Why is he such an idiot?' You think. 'I hate him. I never thought I could ever hate my best friend.'

You take out your phone and look at snapchat. Maya uploaded a snap earlier with her Farkle and Riley having a Harry Potter marathon. Your heart shattered, you loved Harry Potter. You went to Farkle's story. You pressed down and clicked 'blocked.' You went to Instagram and blocked him there too. Then, you deleted his number.

'Wow I feel like I just dumped his ass.' You laugh.