Multiple pov

-Jack-
I woke up again and was in a hospital bed. A nurse was standing next to me, looking at some charts.
"Ah, you're up! Sir, would you like to explain what happened down there?"
"Down where?"
"In your basement, sir."
"Can I talk to my friends first? Maybe my daughter?"
"You're daughter is still asleep, but your friend, Mark, is waiting for you."
"Can I see him?"
"We'll bring him in."
Mark walked in, with no devilish glint in his eyes, no freaky teeth, none of that. Just Mark.
"Hey"
"Waddidya tell um'?"
"You were sick, and this guy broke into your house, you two fought into the basement, and Pheonix came with Felix and Alex when she got your text about some guy who wouldn't back off, she got here because she was still at the airport from a delay on her plane, and Felix and Alex were coming to pick her up."
"You made that all up? Where do you come in?"
"I was with you. Plus you don't remember much cause' you were sick."
"Seems pretty solid, what will we tell the fans?"
"Same thing."
"God I hate lying to them.."
"Me too, Jack."
The nurse came back in and I told her what Mark had told me. She looked disbelieving, but there was no evidence against my story.

-Pheonix-
I was allowed out of bed pretty fast, after they had checked me and made sure I had no other major wounds.
My arm was in a sling and my
When I stood up I got light-headed and dizzy, but I had to go see Jack. I told the doctors I was fine, but I think they could see otherwise.
I stumbled into Jacks room and flopped down in a chair next to him.
"Hi.." He croaked.
"God Jack."
"What did I do?"
"Nothing. God, yesterday was crazy."
"Yeah."
"There were demons! And I thought my life wouldn't get crazier after Vidcon!"
"You were very wrong."
"Yeah"
We sat there for a couple minuets. A soft chuckle broke the silence. I wondered why Jack was laughing for a moment before realizing it was me. I just started laughing. Jack shot a glance at me, before he started laughing too. It was just all so crazy. We laughed for three solid minuets, before Jack asked me to film him on his phone.

"Hi, guys! I think it's time for an explanation."

----------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I'm trying to finish the book!
I think the next chapter will be the last!!!
I really need help with the title for the second one. It's about Pheonix going to school and Jack looking for Jone, and just tying up the loose ends from this one.
If you have any ideas comment here-

Right here