Mark

Yus! Finally a Mark pov!!

I got really scared when Jack went all  suicidal on me. He'd been texting me for about two months, and it took me a while to really understand what he meant,when I did understand what he was going on about, I didn't really take him seriously. When he texted me the last one with location on, I decided to go and at least see him. I felt really fucking bad for punching him and hitting him with the back of the gun, but I did what I had to do.

Anyway. I climbed into bed, and was almost asleep when I heard something across the hall. I opened the door slowly,and the first thing I saw was the barrel of a gun.
"Get down!" The man whispered
I kneeled down with my hands up. I peeked through his arms to see Felix, Marzia, Ken, and Jack were all down too. I made eye contact with Jack and mouthed Phoenix?
He tilted his head toward a figure on the floor.
"This is a robbery!"
No duh!!!
"No one moves from this room"
He pointed at my bedroom
"No one gets hurt."
We all slowly backed up into my room, Jack carrying Phoenix.  As soon as the door shut, Jack sunk into a chair and started to cry.
"Jack!" I whispered
"Look. I have my phone. These guys aren't very smart."
I called the police department( not sure if it's 911 or 999 in Ireland)
  "Police, what's your emergency?"
"My friends house is being robbed"
I told them the address, and heard sirens in about two minutes.

After everything gets all sorted out
Phoenix, Felix, Marzia, and Ken all went back to bed, bait Jack stayed in my room, very pitiful on the floor.
"Dude! Please get up-"
"Mark. let me wallow in all my sorrow."
"last time you almost died. And what are you sad about?"
"MARK!"
"Ok, ok! But do it in your room!"
He stood up and stormed into his room, slamming the door as quietly as possible.

Vote