Alex

That's Alex. He's realllllllly cute...

After breakfast, we all got back on the bus. I thought about how to tell Phoenix, but then realized I should probably think about VidCon, and stop worrying about personal shit.
food
What?
I'm hungry!
We just ate!!
Oh, right. Sorry.
Fuck you.
That's basically saying "fuck me"
Whatever. Could we think about VidCon?
No I'm gonna keep bugging you with thoughts about Phoenix! Ha!
BLA! Sometimes I hate you.
So you hate yourself?
Sometimes
Wow dude, that's deep.
🙄
How the hell do you send emojis in thought?
I'm leaving.
How? I'm in your head!!
-Alex1 left the conversation-
Dude I know you're there.
Bro.
DUDE!!
Gaaaahhh!
-Alex2 left the conversation-
I have a strange mind, don't judge me.

Once we got set up and prepared for the panels, the doors opened (BUM BUM BUUUM)
Like yesterday, a swarm of fans shots through them. Of course it was more contained then say, the antelope in the Lion King, because of ticket checking and security and stuff, but still pretty crazy. The lines immediately started forming, and pretty soon my line was backed up past the ropes. It was going to be a loooong day...

-Seven hours later....-
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzz
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Next day-
I woke up at noon, finally energetic. My phone buzzed:
VIDCON AFTERPARTY!!!!! (1:00)

Right! Last year the VidCon AFTERPARTY was crazy. They let everyone sleep until one, and yanked us out till at least three. Then we could leave. Each year, the VidCon crew would rent a whole section of the mall right near here, which had a Dave and Busters, a chuck-e-cheese, and a blow-up bouncy-house place.
I stood up and pulled on a black shirt, and found the comfiest pair of jeans I could. I had packed stuff just for the party, like glitter hairspray, silly string (yes it's still around) and roller blades.

I stood in front of my mirror, and took the hairspray lid off. Gold glitter went surprisingly well in my hair. After I was done I grabbed my gold leather jacket, silly string, streamers, and blow up guitar and threw them into a duffle bag. I told you, this party is awesome!

I rollerbladed down the hall and into the elevator. When I got into the lobby, Phoenix was already there. She had on a pink shirt that said GLITTER in big black letters, emoji pants, and a purple denim jacket. She had high top converse on, with unicorn socks sticking out of the top.
"Hi!" She grinned
"Hey"
"Ready for the after party?"
"Yeah! Last year it rocked!"
She looked down
"Are you allowed to wear roller blades at Chuck-E-Cheesecake ?"
"I was last year" I shrugged
She laughed
"Wait... Chuck-E-Cheesecake?"
"Yeah. Jack called it that when he woke me up."
"Why don't you call him dad?"
"I don't think I'm quite ready for a dad yet."
"True"

NEXT chapter is party!!!!!!!!!

And I have big news that will have to go in the next A/N!!