Jack

I felt terrible. On my second day of a kid, she got knocked out, I almost got robbed,and I became sad and depressed. Could I still be a dad? When Mark went shopping, I heard Phoenix downstairs watching tom and jerry reruns. I told myself to get up multiple times, but I'm still laying in bed. This house had very thin walls, so I could tell what Mark and Phoenix were doing. After he came back from shopping, they played poker, betting with gummy bears and sour worms. Phoenix went to her room and recorded a video. I told her not to say that she'd been adopted by me quite yet, until I made a video with her in it.

The next day I woke up with a sudden burst of energy, and I actually stood up and changed clothes. For once in three days, I left my room. Nobody else was up yet, so I made breakfast and recored a video. Leaving a note on the table, along with the bacon pancakes, I ran out the door. The sky was a completely clear blue, only one or two clouds. I felt like I could fly. With VidCon in a week and the weather like this, how was I ever depressed? I virtually skipped to the park. Of course I headed straight for the swings. Swinging as high as I could, I looked around the park. The kids, the dogs, the couples. Suddenly I realized what we (Phoenix and I) needed. I ran home and flung open the door. Mark and Phoenix were sitting on the couch.
"Guys! I know exactly what this house needs!!!"
"Jack how drunk are you."
"What?"
"You made bacon pancakes, which you only do if you are extremely happy or drunk. And you just busted in the door."
"I'm not drunk!!"
"What is it then?"
"WE NEED A DOG!!"

Eeeee!! Vote plz!!