Dreams-

Dreams the people have on the first night in the hotel.

Phoenix
The house I was standing in seemed very familiar, yet I recognized nothing. The small bed had about fifty stuffed animals on it, and the love seat across the room had a couple hundred more. When I moved, everything sort of pixelated like Google maps. I heard a scream from somewhere, but couldn't move. Flames engulfed the bed, and then circled around me. Flaming spiders poured out of a hole across the room, and formed a large, towering Freddy. Screams echoed in my ears, calling out in some language. Then I had the sense to move, and I ran at the door, but there was a flaming chica in my way (not Mark's dog) I turned around and ran at the window. I jumped out, but didn't. I was suddenly in third person, staring at a girl get covered in flames. I flew up into the night, the screams still echoing in my head.

Mark

I was back. The place that haunted my dreams almost every night. I knew what was going to happen, same thing every time. I was at that old worn down cabin,  bottles littering the ground. I couldn't control myself, so I just braced myself. Jack was standing in the shadows.
"You came"
"Jack!"
"Sean!!"
"Sean"
"Ready?"
"What?! Ja-seàn don't!"
Everything blurred up, and I couldn't hear a thing. He stepped out, covered in cuts and blood, and held the gun to his head. I moved to grab it, but he pulled the trigger.
"SEAN!!!"
The blood surrounding his body lifted up to make a image. His intro. Us playing frisbee. Anabeth. On and on, killing me.

Jack

What if...
The words filled my mind.
.. You had died, not her?
... You hadn't made pizza that one night
... June had been with you
... You remembered about that pizza before recording?
"GET OUT!!" I screamed
WHAT IF?
What if
What if
What if
What if...

Felt like I needed to do this. I don't know why though...