Pheonix

"Is this the wrong time the make a Star Wars joke?"
"Not if its the one I'm thinking of." Felix sighed.
"Ok then... It's a trap!"
Alex said in a funny, but shaky, voice.
"Ya" I said "we figured that out.

I was pulling against the ropes on my arms , but all it was doing was cutting into my wrists. If I got out of these without help, I wouldn't have hands.

"What did you do with my dad!?" I shouted at the creature
"Don't worry,he's fine.."

He stepped closer to me and I swung my legs out to kick him. He side stepped and laughed.
"You think you can hit me, Phe?"
"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CALL ME THAT."
I shouted and took another frantic swing at him.

Another figure stepped out of the shadows.
"Wow, that was easy.." It rasped. "Hi, I'm Darkiplier, I don't think we've met."

I kicked my legs out agin as he held out his hand.
"Oh.. She is feisty. Anti, what are we going to do with them?"
"First.. Move her closer to the ceiling."
The ropes on my arms dragged up the wall so my feet were completely off the ground. The both turned around with backs to me. I lifted my head up to my writs and started gnawing on the ropes.

This worked for a mouse in a story book, hopefully it works for me..
Ok. If Dark controls the ropes, if I can get to him they might go loose...
But you're stuck on a wall
Yes, I know that!
Just trying to point out the problem..

I was making some ok progress on the rope. As in it was fraying a bit. I grumbled and pulled some more. Anti and Dark were focused on Felix and Alex, but I could tell they were about to turn to me. I turned my head to cover up the little progress I had made on the rope and stared at them with complete hate.
"Let down the ropes." I said calmly as they turned around.
"You don't have force mind tricks, if that's what you're getting at.." Anti snarled.
Dark approached me. He was almost within foot range.
"Oh sure.." He said "if only things were that easy"

Just a bit closer..

"Ok, if that won't work at least tell me where my dad is."
"How about... No" he stepped one step to close and I swung out and hit him straight in the groin.

For two second the rope loosened and I slipped out, landing on the ground and taking off  at a run. I ran up to the fire extinguisher and smashed the glass container with my elbow. Grabbing the extinguisher, I turned around to corn face to face with Anti.
"Sorry, dad.."
I hit Anti in the face and he took a step back, so I slipped past him and grabbed my gun off the floor. I turned around and pointed the gun at him.
He grinned
"Why are you smiling? I will shoot you!"
"No you won't.."
"How do you know?!"
"You don't know if you're little Jackaboy is in my head or not.."
"I will still shoot."
"Sure.."
He started moving closer, and I pointed the gun more forcefully at his face.
"Back off.."
"Darky, I need some help over here, she won't put that gun down."
I clicked safety off and fear bubbled up inside me. I was going to shoot my dad.
It's not him. It's not him
If you shoot he won't live anyway

Bang.
-••••••••••-
Sorry it's short.

But did she really shoot Jack?