Pheonix

After watching some TV, I recorded a video, confirming that Jack was sick and I was staying with Felix because we had been planning a trip for a while, but  never gotten around to it and Jack getting slick seemed like a perfect opportunity. Then I played "Pundertale", a very popular re-make of undertale, but with more puns, if that was possible.

After I was done, I edited and uploaded it.  I uploaded once a day, the times between one and two, spesific time depended on how long the video was. After I made sure there were no problems in the uploading, I played one of my favorite games- "See how long you can sneak around the house until someone catches you" people at the orphanage thought I was a stalker because of this game...

I snuck out my door and down the steps. The first, fifth, and last step creaked a little.
First, fifth, last
I recited
"Hello?"
Shit! I swung into the nearest closet and shut the door quietly behind me as marzia entered the room. Sirius had followed me out of my room and now trotted towards her, grinning.
"Silly dog!" She smiled, bending down to pet his head.
Thanks, Siri! I owe you one!
After I could confirm she was gone, I snuck through the kitchen and heard Felix shouting from his recording room. I then tip-toed over to the cupboards. I opened one quickly, as that is the least squeaky way, and was greeted by plates. I did this with the next couple cupboards until I found the food. I grabbed a pack of crackers, a block of cheese and a knife and ran back up to my room, skipping the squeaky steps. I plopped down on the bed and turned the TV back on, slicing up the cheese onto my crackers.

-Jack-
I paced around the "room". I was worried sick about Pheonix and Jone, and what Anti was going to do. So far all he was doing was eating candy and drawing up really complex machines.
Are you trying to take over the world?
"That would be fun.. But alas, no. These are just little things. Do you have iron anywhere?"
Iron?!
"Or any strong metal?"
No...
"Crap. DARKY IM HEADED OFF TO GET SOME MATERIALS FOR THE COOKIE CAN!!"
You're making a COOKIE JAR?!
"Yes... Why?"
Oh my god, you are so strange.
"Yes I am"
He did that "teleportation" thing where part of him left his body or whatever, and when he got back, all sorts of Things fell on my head.
"God, I'm still so rusty!!"

-----
IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG HAPPY SUMMER