Multiple pov

Stuck in my head ^
-Pheonix-
Before I had a chance to look where I shot Anti, I turned and ran.
You could of just killed him!!
SHUT UP WOULD YOU?!
Fear thrummed in my chest. What if I had just killed my dad? As I ran up the steps, I (conveniently) knocked over a jar. I started seeing green and red dance in front of me, and feeling dizzy.
Keep running.
Don't you dare pass out
A rope wrapped around my middle and I shot it three times. Which didn't work. I was turned around to see Dark coming at me with a knife, but sudden his eyes rolled back in his head and he fell over, to reveal Felix standing behind him with the fire extinguisher.
I charged back down the stairs, back into the blurry surroundings of the basement. I focused in on Anti, to see I had shot him in the leg, and he was holding a table with one hand And was swatting at the green and red lights.
Can he see them too?
I heard a gunshot and felt the smallest twinge of pain in my right arm. I didn't even notice how hard I was bleeding until I lifted up my hand to shoot Anti again. I pulled the trigger but nothing happened. The safety was off, I just shot it..
"Felix, how many bullets are in these?"
"Well I was hoping we would have to use them.."
"ONLY FOUR?! Are you kidding me?"

I looked back at Anti, who was still concentrated on the specks. My vision was getting blurrier by the second, so it was now or never. I turned the gun on its side and threw it like a boomerang. it hit Anti in the head, knocking him down, and using the last of my energy. I started to fall, but Anti was getting up.
Oh no you don't..
But before I could do anything, he dove straight at me.
-Jack-
I heard three people coming down the stairs, but couldn't see. Mark was still flying around at the top, trying to get out. I had given up on that.
"Mark shush, someone other than Anti is out there."
"Dad? Dad!!"
"Are you ok, Jack?"
Shit went bonkers from there, I caught a few things here and there, it was Felix Alex and Phoenix out there, plus Anti and Dark,of course.
Suddenly, we were falling, and the the jar busted open. We flew out, right infrin month of Pheonix. I hovered there, looking at her for a second, be fore flying off to torment Anti. He had a big hole in my leg and arm, that must of been the couple of gunshots from earlier.
Phe was shouting, Felix was shouting, Alex was kinda just staring around, which led me to wonder if they had told him what was going on. A gun flew at my head, and hit Anti. He fell down and I dove back into my head.
The second I did that, pain erupted throughout my body. I looked over and saw Phe falling over. I threw myself down, stretching out my good arm to catch her head before she hit the hard concrete.

When I woke up, there were red and blue lights everywhere, and people were lifting me onto a gurney.
Anti. He's downstairs.
I tried to sit up but couldn't move. I wasn't strapped, was I sedated?
I need to get back down there.
Dizziness over came my will to sit up and I just turned my head to one of the doctors. He looked down on me with a very green eye, covered mainly by hair.

---------------------
Yay! Like, two more chapters of THIS BOOK as in I'm probably making a second one, it might be a bit more calm, like Anti might not show up, it could just be a normal year or two.

So I had an existential crisis last night and this is basically it-
Everyone dies
I will die. What is my life purpose?
How was the earth created?
Why is it only this planet that has the perfect living conditions (so far)
Everyone dies
Jack will die before me
NOOOOOOOOOOO
-
So yeah 😞