Jack

When we arrived at the hotel, Phoenix went to her room almost instantly. She said she was going to watch cartoons. This was good, because now I could have a few beers and feel comfortable. It was still three days till VidCon actually started, but fans were already crazy . Some were fighting so much, trying to look in the Windows, that guards had to be positioned out around the hotel. After drinking a bit, I headed up to my room and turned on the tv. Phoenix and I had separate rooms for some reason, I guess I had made reservations before adopting.

I woke up to whispers outside my window. I looked out to see fans with cameras sitting on the window. I rolled over so I was facing them and realized I had no shirt on. Pulling my blankets up around me, I closed the blinds. GEEZE! I loved these guys, but really? Looking in on my while I was sleeping?

After dressing, I went down to the lobby. Mark was already up.
"Hey!" He smiled
"I haven't seen you in what? Four days?"
"Has it really been that long?"
"I think so..."
"Have you seen the pool in the back?"
"Not yet, no."
"Did you bring trunks?"
"Yup."
I pulled them out of my bag. They were a brilliant green, and covered in Sams.
"Well! I meant up in your room!"
"Nopers! Right here."

Extremely shot I know, but my brain is running out of ideas. Also I know I haven't put up as many songs lately, but that's because I put up the song if the inspiration for that chapter came from it. Recently I've just been daydreaming in class...