Multiple pov

First of all, thank you for over 300 reads!! ❤️
Jack
After about an hour, more people started getting in the pool. I knew some of them, knew who some of them were, and barley recognized some. I caught a glimpse of Phoenix once or twice, but never got to actually speak to her. She seemed just fine, socializing with all her idols.
Once a fan actually managed to climb the fence, and was greeted happily by us, but not so happily by the guards. She was bombarded by the time their fans when she was forced back out, for all the details.
I started thinking about how VidCon used to not invite gamers, and how about three years ago, that changed. This got them WAY more publicity, because the world was beginning to get taken over by YouTubers.

I got out of the pool, and went to the snack bar. Filling my plate up with pancakes, I saw Phoenix chatting up a new-ish YouTuber, EmojiAlex. He was a gamer, vloger, movie maker, and very talented in entertainment. Not to mention, he was only fourteen. He started YouTube at age eleven, and just had a nack for it. He then climbed up to eight million subs, which is where he is now. And for some reason, they were both covered in whipped cream..

Phoenix
I grinned, pleased with myself for not breaking down, and opened the doors to the pool area.
What the fuck is this! Soooo many YouTubers....
I was surrounded by YouTubers. I spotted people like Jacky's here, a (made up) horror gamer, (all these are made up) almost100%, don'tturnaround, and EMOJIALEX!!
Don't die here. Not yet. He's not THAT awesome...
HES THE HOTTEST, AND YOUNGEST YOUTUBER HERE!!
What ever.
My mental argument went on for a while, till I heard someone say:
"You must be Jacks daughter!"
I looked up, praying that it was Alex, but it was almost100%
"Yup. I'm Phoenix! This is the best day of my life!!"
"Dose it top when you got adopted?"
"I guess not, because without that, I wouldn't be here!"
Thank god he's not doing that Annoying thing where the older people crouch down to make eye contact. He's really tall...
He laughed.
"True that! Are you liking it here?"
"Definitely! Best hotel ever, best weather I've ever been in, best people around me!"
"Troy!!"
"Sorry!" Almost100% yelled.
"Got to go. See ya later!"
Almost100 = Troy. Got it.
"Bye!!"

After about ten minutes of laying on a plush couch, I realized that there were only about fifty girls, and me.
Is VidCon stereotypeing that boys are better than girls, or are there just not many female YouTubers?
I got up and headed over to the snack bar. I grab about eight waffles and strawberries, before turning around and running smack into someone. My waffles flew into the air, spraying whipped cream and syrup all over the place. A waffle landed on my head.
"I am so sorry!" I blushed " I wasn't looking where I was going and-"
"It's fine!"
Alex. HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET YOU JUST COVERED YOUR CELEB CRUSH IN WHIPPED CREAM AND WAFFLES!!
"And any way, this homemade whipped cream is great! At least you didn't get hot sauce!"
"Yeah. That would hurt."
"You're Phoenix, aren't you?"
Oygoshheknowswhoiamcanigoanddienow?!!!
"That's me!"
Clumsy, idiotic Phoenix..
"That's a cool name! I'm Alex."
He held out a syrupy hand. I shook.
"I know who you are!" I laughed.
Then, Jack showed up. YouTuber or not, he was still my dad.
"Hello Alex."
He said it as if Alex had just asked me out to prom. I wish he would...
"Hi, Jack!"
"What happened here?!"
Mark.
"I ran into Alex with a plate of waffles."
I grumbled, Turing bright pink.
"At least it want hot sauce!"
"That's what I said!!"

Vote please!!! Hope you enjoyed!!