Pheonix

I checked my watch and sighed. There was still about twenty more minutes until my plane boarded, and I was scared for my life that Anti would come and cause a scene. I walked over to the store and bought a bunch of chips and chocolate, than stuffed that in my bag. Then someone I recognized walked over my way.
"Well if it isn't little Pheonix-septic-eye where are you off to?" Hanna half-smiled
"To see Pewdiepie, actually" I smirked, knowing that pewds was a YouTuber she actually liked. I heard his outro coming from her room one day.
Her smile wavered
"So you're going to hang out with more LAME YouTubers?"
"You know emojiAlex?"
"Yes!! Of course I do he is bae- I mean... I've seen him on social media. he's pretty cute. why?"
"I'm seeing him too."
"Yeah right!"
"Really! Give me your number and I'll text you pictures"
"Ew no! How about my snapchat. You do have one, right?"
No,actually
"Of course I do!!"
She wrote her snap down on a peace of paper.
"So.. Where's your daddy at?"
"Home sick, actually" technically not a lie
"Hope he dies"
HOLY KSJXHDJSKSD SHE HAS NO IDEA HOW TERRIBLE THIS IS BUT I CANT PUNCH HER AND I CANT SET SIRIUS ON HER (he is in the animal area)
"Why are you here?" I asked, avoiding her last comment
"Flying to meet my new parents"
"You haven't met them yet?"
"I have but they had to fly home"
"Where is your new home?"
"Australia"
Hahah more than half the animals can kill you.
"Flight 329 is boarding now, gate C, first class"
"That's me!" I smirked
"First class, you?"
"Yup! Bye bye!!!"
I skipped off and stood in line.
Once I was settled in my seat, I pulled out Jack's phone and texted pewds.
P-just got on the plane.
F-good. You can't tell ANYONE about Anti, BTW.
P-wasn't planning on it!
F-good. See you when you land!!

I slipped the phone back into my pocket and leaned back in the super comfy seat. I closed my eyes, I was extremely tired, but a quiet voice snapped me to attention.
"Excuse me? Is this seat C9?" Said a girl that looked about my age, pointing to the seat next to me.
"I'm supposed to be in seat C8 so I hope so!"
She smiled and put her bags up in the compartment, then sat down next to me.
It was awkward for a couple seconds, she obviously wanted to talk but didn't want to 'interrupt' me.
"I don't mind talking" I laughed, and she smiled in relief.
"I'm Hazel."
"Nice to meet you, Hazel. I'm Pheonix"
Her eyes widened.
"I knew I recognized you from somewhere!!! You're JackSepticEye's daughter, right? Why are you on a plane to England? Where's Jack?"
I smiled
"Yes I am Jack's daughter, I'm going to visit Pewdiepie, and Jack is home sick."
"Wow this is so cool!! Not that Jack is sick, I mean, that sucks! But I'm on a plane for what... Two hours maybe? With JackSepticEye's daughter!! By the way, I love your channel too, but- I'm rambling aren't I?"
"It's fine. Once I get talking I could go on for hours!! Where are you going?"
"Oh, to see some relatives in England, I live in here though. Well, obviously not on the plane, or in the airport, but in Ireland. I guess my life is pretty boring compared to yours.."
God you have no idea just how complicated my life is
"Cool! You alone?"
"My mom is the co-pilot, so not really, that's how we managed to get first class seats. Of course I know how you got first class- sorry I'll stop"
"It's fine!" I laughed
"Boys and Girls , please belt up and tun all... Phones and things off or to plane mode. We will be at a hight... Very high up, and going very fast. The exact numbers will be given to you on the little screens on the back of the seat. Thank you, and have a great flight."
Hazel had turned a bright pink.
"..what?" I asked, confused at the way the pilot talked
"That's my mom. They're playing "words of one sound" from an old British radio show called Cabin Pressure. They can't speak in words that have two or more syllables.."
I smiled as the hight and speed appeared on the TV's on the back of the seat."
"That's funny though!!"
"Soon they'll be playing the traveling lemon.."
"Wha.. ?"
"One person hides a lemon or other citrus fruit on the plane, the others have to find it.."
----------
Please tell me if you ACTUALLY listen to Cabin Pressure, I can't find ANYONE who does. I wear my shirt around "you're always playing yellow car" but no one gets it☹️😠
Hershy1204 (Girlnamedlupa) Yes Hazel is you.
Hurry up no one cares
That "cabin pressure" thing sucks by the way, she listens to them every FRIGGIN NIGHT!!