Phoenix

I always found peace on YouTube. Maybe not quite if I'm watching Jacksepticeye , but peace nonetheless. I never seemed to be able to forget I lived at an orphanage. That I never would be adopted. Adopters come by about three times a week, making me feel worse each time they rejected me.

I woke up and climbed out of the uncomfortable bed. I went down to the dining hall. After about an hour a voice came over the speakers.
Happy Saturday everyone! Today we have three adoption line ups. One boys, one girls and one mixed. First in one hour, boys only.

I selected jacks new video "adoption!"

"WIPSH! TOP OF THE MORNING TO YA LADDIES!!" Ow..... Need to turn down volume... "Today I'm going to adopt! Right now around where I live, but maybe in America eventually. I'm here with markiplier, so.. Let's go! I'll bring you along for the car ride, but not inside!"
Jack doesn't do many vlogs, but I guess he wanted us to come along.
"Of course I have to upload, so I'll post them tomorrow."
Oh.
I shut of the video and picked out an outfit for the adoption games. That's what I called it. A lot like the reaping at the hunger games. Only you wanted to be picked.

I grabbed my favorite green button up and white suspenders and gelled my short hair into a Mohawk. That also could of been part of the problem, the fact that I liked strange hair styles. Last week I spiked it, a while ago I left it in a pixie cut, and today I went for Mohawk.

"All girls report to the front."

I stood up and straightened my button-up. I let out a long breath, mentally preparing myself for a long day of adoption games.

I stepped out of the room, and came face- to- face with Hanna.
"Mohawk?"
I clapped very, very, very, slowly.
"Congratulations! You have eyes captain obvious!"
"Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"
"You read my mind!! I mean, I'm sure it was for different reasons. I Was GAHHHHing at you, you were GAHHHHing at me."
"Oh my god. Can't you just shut up?!"
"Can't you just leave me alone?!"
"You know? I think you don't get adopted because of that hideous style. And that attitude."
"You know? I don't think you have a life, because you're a mean little bitch who only cares about herself."
I turned to walk away, but she grabbed my arm.
"You just have to have the last word."
"I think of it as a collected bonus."
"WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"
"MY PROBLEM? EVER SINCE YOU GOT HERE, ALL YOU'VE DONE IS PICK ON ME! I'm so used to it by now, I got over it. But what is MY problem?!"

"GIRLS!!"
We both looked at Delia, the orphanage head.
"I raised you, Phoenix, from a child on the street and this is how you thank me?! You are constantly getting into fights, with every other new kid!"

"Sorry ma'm" I say, shuffling my feet and staring at them. You see? I can have emotions, when I want to, especially when it's my "mom". I used to go into my room and cry for hours, and Jack was the only thing that ever helped me through.
"You better be! Now head off to the front, girls"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Bet u though there was going to be adopters in this, ehy! I was going to, but I "ran out of" space and felt like I needed a Jack point of view. I know theses are short, but I have THREE books, soooo sorry.
Bye