Jack

I stood up and picked up my buzzing phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey buddy!"
"hey mark!"
"So it's been about 5 months since I've seen you, are you alright?"
"Yea dude. I'm fine"
"Ok. I've seen you on YouTube and stuff, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out this weekend?"
"Sure! But it would have to be around here because I'm..."
"What?"
"GOING TO ADOPT!!"
"Really?!"
"Yes! I've been getting lonely so..."
"Awesome! So it's still ok for me to come over?"
"Of course"
"See you soon"
"Bye!"

I hung up and sat back down to finish editing, when a notification popped up on my phone.
Twitter: Phoenixfire; new video! Rant #85; Me!

The only reason I followed this girl was because she put up awesome cake recipes, and you know how much I love cake. I didn't even know she did videos!
I had turned off notifications, but I remember reading her comment, so something must of happened then.

After uploading, I sat down to watch tv.
News... Shootings
News... Disasters
News... Global warming.
Cartoons... Buggs bunny!
I watched the mischievous rabbit get chased around by doc for an hour before turning it off to clean and prepare for Mark.

I accidentally clicked on Phoenixfire's profile. As soon as I saw her picture I started to cry. She looked so much like Anabeth and Jone. I decided just to leave the page. I was going to watch the video but if I cry at a picture...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! I sort of wanted to get the book started before I introduced myself, but hi. My name is fluffypancake103, and I am on Wattpadd. I have two other books, the fallen and you-napped, so check them out. Bye!!