Phoenix

Really dad? Alex was just being nice and you had to rush in here and be like NOPE! Alex got up and left, trailed by Jack. I ate my pancakes and drank my orange juice, before getting up to close the door. I un-muted the tv and continued to watch tv, before switching it over to watch the newest avengers movie. Captain America fell into fire and some how the aging thing wore off, so now he ages regularly. Lucky for him, it didn't work like you'd of thought, where he crumbled into dust like in Indiana Jones.
"Phoenix?" Mark called through the door
"Yeah?"
"Whacha doing?"
I stood up and opened the door.
"Watching avengers. Come on in!"
"Tomorrow is VidCon. Excited?"
"How could I not be? Even though I've met almost every one of the YouTubers that are going to be there!"
"Still! You get to meet all kinds of fans"
"True. All the people of my fandom"
He nods.
"The arcade just opened, wanna go down?"
"Sure!"I smiled, and sat up "let me get my wallet!"
I grabbed my wallet with the three hundred dollars and we headed to the arcade.

The elevator dinged and stated
"Floor three" In a strangely human voice. We stepped out and walked down the hall, to a pair of wooded doors marked ARCADE. Mark pushed it open, and I was staring at the biggest arcade ever.

Now, imagine a Dave and Busters arcade, which I had been to once on a field trip, and multiply it by ten. This arcade was bigger than that. With classics, crane games, those stupid wire cutter machines, new games, a Star Wars flight simulator, and Tv's the size of my bed, and a snack bar.
"Woah." Was all I could muster.
"Yeah!" Mark agreed. "Mind if I go play some bloodzombie shooter?"
"No.. I'm gonna go get lost somewhere in here"
"Ok. See ya later."
"Bye"
I wandered through the games, until I came across Galaga Champion. This was a semi-new Galaga game, made about four years ago. In the arcade at the orphanage, if you could call a old storage room with four broken down games and Galaga Champion an arcade, I became a pro at the game. I entered a quarter, and scoffed at the high score.
"What you gaping at, lady?" It was someone who I had never seen before. "impressed at my high score?"
"Impressed? 20,000?"
"She's my baby!"
"Watch and learn, pretty boy!"
I hit the Start button and began. After about fifteen minutes, I died.
CONGRATULATIONS!! You beat the high score!!
Your score: 100,000
Old score: 20,000
I turned around and smirked at the man, who had his mouth hanging open, and noticed that a crowd had gathered.

The arcade manager pushed through the crowd and presented me with a medal. Engraved on it, were the words
Galaga Champion- Score _____
Time____ Score beat_____

I SUCK at Galaga, by the way...