Multiple pov

I just realized i've been spelling Phoenix wrong the whole time, but my phone wasn't correcting it, so sorry. it's only a 2 letter difference, so just ignore it, i'll probably rotate between spellings on my phone and computer. ):

-Phoenix-

-starts before she went down to the lobby-

I woke up to a knock on my door.
"Hublllaaaaaa" I moaned "what?"
"Ready to go to Chuck-E-Cheesecake?"
"Cheesecake?"
"The after party"
Oh right!! I stood up and stretched.
"How long?"
"Be ready in half an hour"
"I can do that."

I hopped in the shower and scrubbed down, Watermelon shampoo, Strawberry conditioner, and mango body wash. I'm Going to smell like a fruit salad!!

I threw on my favorite party shirt, not that I've ever been to a party. I always put on this outfit when I danced alone in my room #foreveralone. The emoji pants were really the only "party pants" I owned, and I went a little bit overkill with the unicorn socks, I will admit that.

The lobby was pretty full by the time I got down, but I didn't see Alex anywhere.
You know he probably doesn't like you back, right?
Probably? Of course he doesn't! If I could read minds, I'd probably hear "yeah I think Pheonix is cool, but she's just a friend"
Friend-zoned by a guy? Ouch!
Yeah.. At least I have Sirius.
He gives you kisses
Technically, yes

Alex stepped out of the elevator and glided over
"Hi!"
"Hey"
(We've already been through the rest of the convo!)

-Alex-
  Talking with Pheonix was nice. We may never be boyfriend and girlfriend, but I guess friends are ok..

Aww... Who am I kidding!! Friends would SUCK!!  She is beautiful, stylish, funny, not afraid to express herself, I could seriously lean in and kiss her right now.

But I can't because, of course, here comes Jack.

"- you know?"
Huh?
"Yeah!"
"Wow Alex. I said "you know" to see if you were actually listening to me. Obviously you weren't."
Shit!!
"Sorry.."
"It's fine! I zone out all the time- oh, hi Jack!!"
"Hi Pheonix, hello Alex"
"Hi!!"
"Hello!"
"We're leaving in about two minutes!"He grinned
"Can't wait!!" Pheonix said, bouncing up and down
"Last year was awesome! You'll love it, Phe"
"Is that my nickname now?"
"Do you want it to be?"
Phe...
"Sure!"
She bounced off to get in line for the bus, and Jack sent me a stare that obviously stated 'you call my daughter that and I will tear you limb from limb'

I nodded

----------------
Hai again! I can't wait till VidCon is over so they can go home I have a TON of stuff planned! (Thanks math class!)