Multiple pov

A/N- OH MY LORD YOU GUYS
1. THIS BOOK IS ALMOST OVER, AND IT STARTED IN JANUARY (this is the 44th real chapter) (I think)
2. I HAVE ABOUT 2k READS OMG
WHAT. THE .HECK!!!!
Btw, shout out to my good friends who helped me get this started!! KaeliKat16 WolfNamedLupa XxLovliexX and Wolfehgirl
Love you!!
---------------
-Alex pov-
"Felix?" I asked as the car pulled up next to me.
"Hey! Fancy a trip to Ireland?"
"What? Why? And what's up with Phe? She just came sprinting past."
"We need to get back to Jack and Mark, like, now."
"Why?"
"Look, can you come to Ireland or not?"
"I guess so... My mom is out of town for the next three weeks and my dad doesn't give a hang."
"Cool. Let's go!"

I got in the passenger seat of the car and we started off.
"So, what's wrong-" I started, before we pulled up to phe chatting with a girl.

She looked a lot different now, even though I had only seen her about, what?, two maybe three weeks ago? Her hair was growing out, it was about to the middle of her ear now, possibly longer. She ran over to my side of the car and opened the door.
Think of something witty!! Think of something funny!!
"Backseat phe, I already called shotgun!"
I already called shotgun? WHAT?!

•••time skip of BOSSness•••
"Oh, ok."
"What?!"
"What's what?"
"That's your reaction?! I just explained to you that my dad was taken over by a FRICKIDY FRACKIDY DEMON AND YOUR REACTION IS THAT?!"
"Whoa ok! Do you want me to flip out or something?!"
"No, sorry"
"We're here. Let's go"

We all piled out of the car and Felix went around to the back to grab something.
"So... How are we getting to Ireland?"
"Oh my god I didn't even think about that!!"
"We're taking my jet, of course!! Put these on."
He tossed us some subtle disguises and we rushed into the airport.
"You have a jet?!"
Pheonix whispered.
"I have about 100 million subscribers by now! Yes, I have my own jet."
"Ok, ok!"

We follow Felix into a door where a couple guards asked for our identities. We take off our disguises and he shows his identity, and tells the guards that were with him and we need to leave for Ireland ASAP.

-anti-
I put Mark's phone down and smile. Now, that's a pretty long flight, so I just have to wait. I'm going to have to prepare and be in position ahead of time because I don't know when she will be getting here. I start flipping stuff over, breaking things here and there, dripping blood on the floor, ya know, the usual pre-murder rituals.

A loud and annoying banging comes from down stairs and those bastards try to get out of the jar.
"SHUT UP YOU'RE STUCK IN THERE"

•magical time skip of BROness•

-Pheonix pov-
We hopped out of the car and I looked up at my house.
"Ok, guys." Felix said, a grave tone in his voice "we don't know where Antisepticeye or Darkiplier are, or where Jack and Mark are, so we're gonna have to be careful. Hopefully, we won't have to use these, but take one just in case, ok?"
He handed each of us a gun.
"Safety is on. To shoot, just ready aim fire."
I don't think it's that easy...
"If one of you two kills my dad I will throttle you."
"I'll keep that in mind." Alex sighed

I felt like I was going to be sick. I was walking into my house that I had just recently moved into, the same house that quite possibly has a demon camping out in it, with a gun. Oh, did I mention the demon?

We slowly entered, Felix going first. When I got inside, my stomach did an extra summersault. The couch was flipped over, the Tv was broken, a "family" photo of me, Jack and Siri was smashed and on the floor, and blood was dribbled around.
We didn't say anything as we walked down to the basement.

"This guy is creepy as fuck. If he's hiding any where in this house It'l be down here" Felix had said.
I assumed he was right, too, as the blood seemed to get thicker as we went down the steps.
We entered the basement, Felix expertly holding his gun and flashlight crossed over each other.

"Feels like a horror game" Alex joked
"If we run into them it won't just feel like one." I growled. He shut up.
Our flashlights scanned the room until someone's landed on a crumpled pile in the corner.
"Dad?" I asked
The pile shifted, and we could see a bit of green hair poking out. Relief flooded me.
"Dad!!" I smiled
I dipped my flashlight and gun and rushed over to him.
"Are you ok, Jack?"
He groaned and moved just enough so I could see a big gash on his arm. Throw up rose in my throat, but I swallowed it back and started rummaging in my bag for a bandage.
I heard him shift some more.
"Just stay still, I'm getting you a bandage-"
"PHEONIX RUN!!" Alex shout from behind me.
I looked up to see that Jack was showing his eye peeking out from behind his bloody arm.
It was normal. Bright blue, green outsides.

Oh crap..
I backed up towards Felix. He gabbed my arm and pulled me up.
"Darky..." Hissed Anti, who was sitting up all the way now.

Ropes sprung out of the wall from behind us, tying us to the wall.

"Is it the wrong time to make a Star Wars joke?" Alex grimaced.

-------
wow even I'm in suspense, and I'm the author!
Yay! Finally the plot is speeding up some more!
If you didn't get the Star Wars reference, something is very much wrong with you.

One second to appreciate Jack. He had 8 million subs at the start of my book and now he has over 11mil!!

I hope you enjoyed my longer chapter, ( 1023 words) I love you all!!