Mobs

Jonathan woke up to a normal sunny day in the village of Oaksburg. He got out of bed and opened the chest next to it. Digging through it, he found the apple he had bought the previous day. After he finished it, he grabbed his hoe and went outside to his crops. Very few seeds had fully grown. He sighed. He collected those that had and replanted the seeds. He was about to go back inside his oak wood house when the newspaper was dropped at his front door. The mailman smiled and waved, but there was something fake about it. The mail man got back on his horse and went to the next house. Jonathan picked up the paper and read the front story:

Mysterious Creatures Seen Outside City

Earlier today, several strange creatures were seen outside Minecraftia City. They have all been labeled as dangerous by the government of Minecraftia. They must not be approached by civilians under any circumstances. In the event that these creatures enter your town, hide in your house until further instructions are given. Details of these creatures along with photographs are given on page 7.

Jonathan ripped the newspaper to the seventh page and continued to read.

The Creeper:
This creature is two blocks tall and considered extremely dangerous. When approached, these creatures will start to expand, and when the victim remains too close, it will explode.
The Zombie:
This monster is humanoid in appearance except for its green skin. When bitten by this creature, you will die and turn into one yourself. This creature also has limited ability to use a sword, making them all the more dangerous.
The Spider:
This creature is one block tall and has 8 legs. It has a black body and is able to climb walls. Its smaller cousin is blue, poisonous, and prefers caves. Its poison can only be cured by milk.
The Slime:
A large blobby creature that is very aggressive. When killed, it splits into four smaller slimes, making them all the more dangerous.The smaller ones split into four baby slimes, although these do no damage, making their attacks on you futile.
The Skeleton:
These are strange bony creatures that hunt by night. Their prefered weapon of choice is a bow and arrow, making them hard to combat with a sword. They can also ride spiders.
The Witch:
These creatures look similar to a testificate villager, except for their hat and a wart on their nose. They throw harmful splash potions at you, while drinking Healing Potions when they are hurt during combat.
The Silverfish:
A small creature that hides in various types of stone blocks. When alone, it is not a threat. But when there are several attacking you, an encounter with them may be fatal.
The Enderman
The most dangerous creature on this list. They stand three blocks tall and even looking them in the face will enrage them. They have the ability to teleport, making it impossible to contain and nearly impossible to kill. It can pick up and move all natural blocks. When in battle, these monstrosities can do extreme amounts of damage.

Below were photos of each. Just looking at them made a shiver go up Jonathan's spine. He saw his neighbor David walk out his front door. "Hey David!" he called. David looked up and waved. "You see the paper this morning?" he asked. "I did," he replied. "pretty crazy stuff, isn't it Johnny?" Jonathan walked up to the fence separating the two yards. "Do you want to come over and eat so we can talk more about this?" Jonathan offered. "Sure." David answered.