Chapter 61: Anime-niac

(A/N: Check out the video above for a certain paragraph to make sense)

'Home.. Where are we going to go now? We definitely can't go back to Barry and Lauryn's place. I'm probably evicted from my apartment since I haven't paid rent..'

You softly bit your finger. What now? You had nowhere to go. Maybe you and Mark could buy a house together? How expensive is it to buy a house in LA?

"Hey, (Y/n)! Where're you going ta move ta now? You and Mark gonna move in together?" Sean wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. Mark smacked him on the arm.

"Shut up, Sean."

"Oh-ho-ho! So you aren't against doing-" Mark cut him off with a smack upside the head.

"Ah, Geeez! The *fun* was that for? You're just mad because I know you're gon-"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH RIGHT NOW!" Mark glared at the Irishman, the look in his eyes daring Jack to say something.

You decided to end this before it turned ugly, and spoke up. "If you man-babies would stop fighting, we could think of alternate living ideas."

"Like what?" Mark asked, curious.

"I dunno, maybe we have roommates or something? Do you know anyone else around LA?" You asked Mark, before jumping up.

"Wait! Doesn't matter! I know someone who might!" You ran out of the room, and into another.

The sight you saw when you walked in was possibly the last thing you expected.

Barry and Lauryn were making out on her hospital bed. However, it sort of looked like Barry was being held in place by the other editor.

Pulling away, Lauryn smiled and shouted to no one in particular.

"That's.. That's what should've happeneded.. Roy and Riza, lovin' iiin the moonlight.. Or daylight.. I dunno.. OTP~!" She sung loudly, breaking into a fit of giggles.

"Lauryn! There are people around!"

"Nnha-ha! You sound like my mooom.. But you're not my mom.. I'm like... Forty-nine point.. Point.. Three! Three, percent sure.. Percent.. Why do people say percent and not per-space-cent. Pennies and stuff.. Pennies suck.. Nnn... TAKE IT AWAY PENNY!"

"Uh, Barry?"

"Ugh! What! I don't ca- Oh, hey (Y/n) um.. H-how, uh, how long were you there?" Barry stammered, his face flushing red.

"Long enough to see that you're into role-play."

"Nonono! S-she's just- I didn't-"

"HUN, I AM FRICKEN' ROY MUSTANG!" Lauryn raised her palms, showing you her lopsided transmutation circles (that looked more square than circle) on her hands. It was almost like someone who didn't draw circles drew them on.

"Uh-huh. Hey Barry, can I see Lauryn's.." You were hesitant to call it her phone, since she might start rambling on and asking for it. You made a gesture as if you were holding a phone.

"Matsuda."

"What?"

"You want her Matsuda."

"I think so?"

Barry slid off her bed gently, and handed you her phone. You unlocked it to see a picture of Speed-o-Sound Sonic with cat ears. You hesitated for a moment before unlocking it and going to her contacts.

You found what you were looking for as Lauryn started singing something. She slurred some sort of rap, cracking herself up, and causing Barry to hang his head in embarrassment. (Cue video!)

"Mmn, Snap, snap! Spark, spark! It's time to light up the diggy-diggy dark! I'm the flame alchemist and I'm gonna be fürer, my beats are hard but my rhyms are purer! I like the ladies in the mini-skirts! I'll be posing in the mirror without my fancy shirts! I'm gonna set your heart on fire, WHOOSH WHOO-"

You promptly exited before your ears could explode.

"Mark, I think I found our roommates." You chirped, walking back to Wade's room.

Mark looked over his shoulder and looked at the phone. He raised an eyebrow.

"Why does she have their numbers?"

"I think she mentioned editing for them a while ago, when we met at Starbucks." You recalled, tapping the photo of a bearded man, and pressing call.

"Hey, Ryan. I how'd you like to share a house?"

Very important, and certainly not sarcastic question: Can you tell that I like Anime, yet? XD

This was just kinda a "It's four in the morning, I just finished Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist OVAs... I'M GONNA WRITE SOMETHING!!" But, I actually know where the story is heading in this next "Arc" if that's even possible. So, I will catch you then. See ya!
~Lauryn

P.S. 1+1=2=1