Chapter 21: A fangirl's mind, and a fangirl's bad attitude

"Well that was something." Mark commented after he had ended the stream.

"Yeah... I don't know what came over me. I'm not usually like this. I'm normally that deer-in-the-headlights kind of girl, but something about all this hate I'm getting just-"

"Gets to you after a while?" Mark asked. "I know that feeling. But really, truly, don't let any hate bring you down. (Y/n) you are an amazing girl. The most amazing girl." He said standing up from his chair and hugging you.

"Heh. Thanks Mark." You said quietly, blushing deeply. "But, what are we going to do about that piece of crap girl on the chat? If she posts that video, people are going to hate me!" You questioned, growing a little frantic.

"Uhhhmmm... I don't know. The hype would prolly go down quick and everybody would go back to being the awesome community that they are." Mark replied, though he did seem slightly unsure.

You were very unsure.

"There's no way that the hype would go down. Fangirls never forget anything you do. Anything." You stated flatly, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"Like what?" Mark asked, a slight smug grin on his face.

"Remember your twelve-hour charity livestream? And what you did with eleven minutes left?"

"What did I do?"

"You took your shirt off, said 'my shirt's off' then flexed for twelve seconds, then sat down and said 'Alright enough of that.' and put your shirt back on."

"Holy crap."

"Welcome to the wonderful world of a fangirl's memory. Anyway, we're getting way off topic here. Let's just see if it's been posted."

You pulled out your phone to see what came up. Something did.

"new girliplier gets totally defensive and hates other fans"

"How many views?" Mark asked you. You remained silent and handed him your phone.

"Jesus... That was quick." He said, his brown eyes widening.

I wonder how many views that got? If it means anything, I didn't watch it. XD I thought that was going to be way funnier... ('Cause it's not real. Fanfiction and st- nevermind.)

Anyhoo, thank you for over 30k reads! That's just MIND BLOWING!! You are all awesome!

I'll catch you in the next chapter, see ya!
~Lizard

P.S. Yes, I do know all that stuff about the 12 hour livestream... DON'T JUDGE ME!!