Chapter 50: Uh, hi.

For the next few hours, you sat, unmoving on your and Mark's bed. Your head was swimming with questions, and clogged with memories of a certain psycho.

There was a feeling of complete dread that blanketed the apartment. Few words were exchanged. Despite eight people being in the home, no one spoke to you or Mark.

Brief glances, and half-hearted pity smiles, but nothing else.

Everyone tried to go about the day as usual, but to little success. You even saw Lauryn walk away from her Wizards 101 game, mid-battle.

'Trapped.. I can't leave this place, but I can't stay either.'

You heard a soft knock on the door. You opened your eyes to see a tired Mark, looking at you worriedly. Not particularly worried about the situation, but more about you.

Before you could even open your mouth to say something, Mark was already clutching you against his chest. You closed your eyes again, comforted by his embrace.

A subtle squeak broke the silence as Mark sat down next to you on the bed. His arms were around you, and you'd have given anything in the world for him to never let go.

But lately, there was always a chance that he would be forced to.

"I love you (Y/n).. I, uh, feel like I don't say that enough.. And I just.." Mark sighed "Want you to know that.." Mark whispered.

"I love you too, Mark." You murmured back.

You both leaned in and closed your eyes right before you lips connected. Mark pulled you closer, and you ran your hands through his thick hair.

Things started to get heated when he trailed his lips down your neck.

"Hey! Do you guys wa- OH SWEET FU"

You and Mark both shrieked when you heard a voice with a heavy Irish accent.

"WHAT THE HELL SEAN?!" Mark yelled at the Irishman.

"What were you-"

"SEAN!"

"Ohhoho, you to were going ta do the ol' horizontal dance weren't y-"

"JACK I SWEAR TO GOD!!"

"Sorry! I just wanted to ask if you wanted ta play Mortal Kombat or something. Ya know, ta get your mind off this-"

'Well.. That victory was short-lived, huh?'

Mark rolled his eyes and stormed out of the room, giving Sean a fully operational Death Stare.

"Geez, sorry.." Sean whispered watching Mark stomp over to the computer and spin slightly in the wheely-chair.

"So, uh, how're ya doing?" The ever-energetic lad asked.

"You know, I could be better. Since, well, since someone wants to gut me." You responded, flopping back onto the bed.

You practically saw your life flash by when you heard it.

You swiftly sat up, Sean spun around to look behind him.

The sound of shattering glass and a blood-curdling scream engulfed the household.

'She's back already?!'

Oh, I'm sorry, am I playing with your emotions to much? My bad..

/)^3^(|

Anyhoi, sorry for the lack of updates. UnderTale, Noragami, and Mortal Kombat X are addicting as all heck.

Heh.

I'll post again soon, hopefully tomorrow or saturday.

Catch ya then! See ya.
~Lauryn