Chapter 18: Every Fangirl's Dream

Butterflies? Fireworks? Sparks? You had no clue, but frankly, you didn't care right now. All you cared about was the feeling of Mark's soft lips against your own.

Things were perfect in that moment, but as the saying goes, "all good things must come to an end" and the end of the kiss ended to soon.

He pulled away slowly, neither of you said a word. You both stood there in the doorway, smiling at each other.

"You understand how I feel now?" Mark asked, giving a little smirk. "I wanted to tell you in person, but I was just to... Scared to tell you about it. I really do love you."

You still had no words. You did the only thing you could think to do. You hugged him tightly. A little too tightly.

"Hey, uh... I was gonna... Make a video on... This moment... But I prolly should... Be alive... For it." Mark gasped before you released him from your arms.

"Heh, sorry. I didn't really know what else to do. I'm kinda new to this..." You said awkwardly, mentally facepalming yourself yet again.

"You didn't know what else to do? How about this?" Mark whispered, kissing you again.

Butterflies, fireworks, sparks, whatever you wanted to call them, surrounded your mind again.

Breaking the kiss, you whispered: "That works. I love you Mark."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

Is this any better than the last update? :P

So fluffy and cheesy! Fluff and cheese happens to be my specialty. (That and drama, but that isn't happening for a bit. ;3)

I ticked a LOT of readers off with my last post, which was for April Fools day, this is the REAL Chapter 18. I'm so sorry for making you all mad...

Well, that's all for me tonight, I've plans to pre-write the next chapter tomorrow.

I'll catch you in the next chapter, see ya!
~Lizard