Chapter 35: NEW New Home Tour

"We're uh, a little short on beds here." Barry stated, as he showed you around.

Two. There were two beds.

"I don't know what we're going to do about that, but we can figure something out." He blushed lightly and looked down, scratching the back of his neck.

You noticed Mark give you a quick glance before focusing back on Barry.

"Lauryn can sleep on the couch, and I can sleep on the floor, or-"

"It looks like two people could fit on one, so you could just sleep wi-" Mark started.

"No! That's fine. I'm good. It'd just be... Serious." Barry was getting significantly more flustered.

"Well, (Y/n) and I could share one."

You whipped your head around to look at him.

"Y-y-you, uh. Wait really?" You attempted to ask.

'He wants to sleep with me? Not sleep-with-me sleep with me, but you know, sleep with me. Oh my gosh! I can't decide if that's amazing or super weird! I need to stop thinking right now!'

"Are you okay with that (Y/n)?" Mark asked. "I mean, you don't have to, I just thought because of the circumstances..."

"Y-yeah. That's fine."

"Great." Barry replied emotionlessly. He had obviously noticed the awkward. "Here's where the bathroom is, and the closets- Did you even bring clothes?" He questioned, noticing that all you had was a box with a piece of paper, your phone, headphones, a few kleenexes and wallet.

"No. We were a little rushed." Mark replied, a minuscule smile on his lips. The three of you made your way back to the living area.

"Okay, (Y/n) can borrow some of Lauryn's clothes, and you'll have to share some if mine for a while."

You both nodded.

A yell came from outside the room.

"Sean is at the airport here in LA!" Lauryn yelled. "Also, Barry, I beat your score in Cookie Clicker."

Barry scowled. But then realized the importance of the first claim.

"Oh! Jack is here! I gotta call Arin, he's going to pick him up." Barry said, pulling out his phone and dialing it.

Mark pouted and sat on the couch. You followed, and put a hand on his shoulder.

"What's wrong? Sean is alive and here!" You exclaimed.

"Yeah... I just wish that I could've gotten to see him first, and that his third trip to America had a better reason than a crazy fangirl trying to delete him." He mumbled, setting his chin on his hand.

"I know, but just focus on the fact that Jackaboy is coming here!"

Don't you get any ideas! I will NOT write lemons and stuff. Don't even try to ask, because I won't do it.

This chapter mainly exists to see your reaction, I don't know what YOU'RE comfortable with me writing. (Granted, this isn't so bad, but you never know.)

But again, I WILL NOT WRITE LEMONS.

Thank you, and I'll catch you in the next chapter. See ya!
~Lizard