(A/n) Sorry..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(I needed to make a good photoshop edit for my/my sister's IG... This is a terrible idea.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyhoo,

Hey all ya lovely people out there. It's like 2:00AM when I'm writing this, but I'd like to apologize for not posting/updating a ton.

Undertale is taking over my life.

I've been writing some "gits and shiggles" Mettaton x Reader stuff lately, which I might post, but I dunno. Depends on what you like. Jesse has been sending me more Markiplauryn oneshots too, which I'm thinking I might post, because over five people cared, so it's good enough for me! (And Jesse and Cindy won't shut up about it.)

Also, a million reads on this.

You are all nuts. (In the very best way of course.)

I was gonna do some sort of special chapter/author's note in celebration, but I'm kinda low on ideas. I'm thinking a "25 facts you didn't know about me" kind of thing. I don't know yet.

Dang, I say that a lot.

I gotta get off of here before I post something I regret.

Has that ever happened to you? When you're up nearly all night and you look at your twitter in the morning and are just like: 'Why the *fun* did I post that? It's a picture of a cucumber slice with no text explaining it!'

I need to go to sleep.

Thanks for reading, and I'll catch you in the next chapter/update.

See ya!