Slumber Party!!~ ((at the aquarium :o ))

"Guys, there's cops all around our houses." I said with a sigh, watching them cut off the street from the drivers. We had parked a block away at the grade school. "Yea, they're even talking to everyone on the street. Real smooth Mizu, you've gotten us in trouble." Zander scoffed, laying across the back seat. "I thought it would be cool! I figured they'd be like, 'Omg, it's a mermaid, we should shower her with loathing and help her clean up the bay,' That's how it always is in the movies!" I did big sweeping motions and thumped down into my seat.

"Would both of you grow up? Where're me going to stay tonight! The bay's just nasty, our houses are being watched, and the oceans too far away." Zander snorted at Leons yelling and sat up, arms crossed. "The aquarium, it's unlocked in the back and I know of a few places we can hide in and never be found. Within the aquarium that is."

I started clapping, "Wonderful idea! Leon, lets go. G-o, lets go!" He threw his hands up, "I didn't even know that there was an aquarium here!" Zander got out, picked Leon out of the seat and sat down. "Get in, now." Leon got into the back as Zander tore out onto the road. "Is the aquarium clean?"

Zander nodded, "It's cleaner then the bay ever was, you'll be happy there trouble maker." I puffed up my cheeks like a blow fish and Leon poked them, causing the air to to leave with a pop. "Calm yourself." I crossed my arms over my chest as we drove down the highway. "How far away is it?" Zander sighed with frustration, "About fifteen minutes, you think you can wait?" Just to be annoying, "No, I don't think I can wait."

"Then you're out of luck, if you want, you can turn on some music. If not, then you can shut up or go to sleep, I ain't putting up with you when you're acting like this." Leon came up and turned on the radeo. We all sat there silently for a few minutes until Zander turned it off, "We're here." The car stopped in front of a large blue building. "Aquarium O' Fun" Was in huge gray letters across the front. A Dolphin crept up the side of the building with a humiliating smile plastered on his face.

"They do now that dolphins don't really look like that, right?" Leon nodded as Zander opened up the door, leading us in. We climbed up a large ladder and jumped into the Aquarium Zander had chosen. He lead us to a false sunkin ship. His tail and fin were huge and powerful, a light black with a shine was his color.

Understandable, considering his gift was darkness. Though what puzzles me was a long scar around the top of his fin, not his tail, but his fin. Just like he had been caught and hung by it with a rope. He noticed me staring and swam up above the boat. Into a small window he went, disapearing into the ship. I followed and found him laying on a large shelf. Ironically there were three of them there, a shelf for each of us.

I took up the bottom shelf, my fin hanging off the edge. Into a peaceful sleep I went, not realizing how tired I really was until now.