Chapter 1

I wish I was dead right now. I wish I was absent because then maybe this idiot would not assign it to me because she was too god damned lazy to explain it to anybody.....Or have a heart attack. That's good too.

She trotted around the classroom with her stupid smile and curly, short hair with her fabulous stilettos as they irritatingly clicked against the white tiled floor.

I can't believe I got her as a teacher. I hate her. Wait, correction. I LOATHE her. She tortures everyone with that petty fake smile and stupid assignments for "The Greater Good!"

I get it, old folks homes and orphanages I can handle , even some shopping or an excuse for her better worth like going to a spa....but, this? This is absolutely out of line. Way more than usual.

You can't just fucking let children into an insane asylum! A mental hospital! And to top it off she's giving us buddies.

WHO the fuck does that? What the hell! I hate her! I loathe her! Whatever the fuck that means! God! I don't want to! I'm king of the squirrels! She has no right! I am king!

Grumbles shot through the room while she completely ignored them. No matter how much we complain, there's no getting out of her "Acts of Service". It doesn't matter what you try, the whore won't even accept money.

And I have a feeling not this one either. Glancing back down at my paper, a groan escaped my lips to see that the main picture was a boy who was in a strap jacket. His smile shining through the darkness.

His name was unknown, and his face was shadowed except for his piercing eyes in the darkness. Shivers shooting up my spine, I brushed it off as my eyes ripped away from the page.

Knowing my luck I'm probably going to have the craziest of the patients there. A fucking strap jacket..... WAIT IS THAT A FUCKING MUZZLE ON HIM!? OH MY GOD!! I'M SCARED NOW!!

Staring with my eyes glued onto the teacher, she glanced over at me with a fake smile and waved at me with her hand.

Scoffing, I whipped my head and and slammed it onto my desk, a few people seemed excited and encouraged her to go on and do the field trip while I laid in the heap of misery I call myself.

Perfect.

+++++++++++++

"Buddy, time to wake up!" The jail cell bars ringing as the sound blared through the quiet, his piercing eyes peeked upwards at the guard.

A laugh echoing from his lips as his head hung, he muttered inaudible words, swinging his head left and right, laughing loudly at nothing. Nothing to anybody else anyways.

He wriggled around in the strap jacket and his iris' filled with insanity sent goosebumps screeching down the guards skin and shudders that crawled up their backs.

Smashing the baton on the jail cell bars yet again earning a girly squeak from him, he merely giggled louder as he continued dancing in the strap jacket genuinely happy.

"There are going to be some people coming to visit Buddy. Maybe you'll get a visit this time! Yeah?"

"..........."

"What? Aren't you happy Freako?" The first guard shoving the other for calling him that, he tilted his head to the side seeming to think about it until his iris' shrank even further than thought possible.

"Hmmmm, perfeeeeeect! Perfect! Perfect perfect perfect perfect! PERFECT! AHAHAHAHAHAHA! PERFECT!" If it weren't for the muzzle on his mouth, he wouldn't sound as muffled as he did. Or as quiet as this.

But even through the heavy muzzle made of metal and leather, his laugh always rumbled through as did his voice for this one time.

It was just as he said it was.

Perfect.