part - 22

They all sat in their respective jeeps and proceeded towards the village.....boys jeep were the first in row as the girls were following them...
They all were laughing, joking among themselves...

All men's were teasing manik about nandini......!!

manik smiled and thinks about nandini....her cute pouts, her smile, her childishness, he smiled thinking about his angry bird...he quickly took out his phone and sees nandini's pic he smiled seeing her....

Were nandini was highly tensed as she was feeling like something is going to happen

Were nandini was highly tensed as she was feeling like something is going to happen...she is missing manik beside her...she faked smile to all the ladies as they were cracking jokes..talking with each other..

Ananya- are you OK nandini?

Nandini- yeah! I m fine....!! Just a little bit tired!!

Ananya- everything will be fine nandu...nothing is going to happen as manik is always there for you..!!!!

Nandini immediately look towards her...ananya smirked seeing this..nandini immediately avoids eye contact and look towards the window...

Ananya thought- aiyyapa kya karu mai nandu ka aiyoo aiyappa pls do something ab aap hi ho Jo kuch kar Sakta ho!!!!!

While proceeding towards village....

All ladies were teasing nandini about manik...that how fortunate she is that she got manik as her life partner her soulmate....
She smiled listening this and starts thinking about manik....

She remembered how she and manik met, their talking, their fights, their moments, their cute not jhok...how they ran away from goons.....she remembered about how she frightened manik and his scary face
She chuckled and smiles remembering about him...

She smiled thinking that how manik consoles her about her amma....and most importantly how he carried her in his arms towards aiyappa's temple...
she went into deep thoughts thinking about manik...when he hugged her tightly in his embrace, when he makes her eat, when she got lost in his eyes...a new feeling aroused in her...feeling about manik....something different ,unusual towards him....
How she feels protected and secured when she is with him....hidden in his embrace!!!

Nandini thought- thank you very much manik.....You have done so much for me.... I can't repay to you....I am grateful to you aiyappa that you have given me manik.....he is my true friend....!!!! And smiled widely....

They all were very much tired.....they leaned on their seats to take rest for sometime....were nandini and ananya fall asleep quickly.....same goes with men's also....but manik was only thinking about how to take nandini with him to Goa...as he can't take risk now its being two days....and he wants to take nandini safely with him...!!! He sighed and leaned in his seat.....

As boys jeep were first in row.....and moving faster than girls....their jeep crossed a long distance than girls....no body concentrated upon this as they were hell tired and were resting in their sits....